God in Public Life: Rehabilitating the "Orders of Creation"
- The Creation-Evolution Continuum. // Skeptic;2004, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p50
Presents assumptions of evolutionists and creationists on the evolution and creation controversy as a dichotomy. Beliefs of the members of the Flat Earth Society that the shape of the Earth is flat because a literal reading in the Bible demands it; Acceptance of the Geocentrists that the Earth...
- Creation and Evolution Forum. // Skeptic;2004, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p21
Presents letters to the editor on creation and evolution, published in the 2004 issue of "Skeptic". Features of the statements in the article "Wiccans vs. Creationists," by Raymond A. Eve; Appreciation on the book excerpt of Simon Conway Morriss in vol. 10, no.3; Commendation on the article...
- Even of Sky, Tree, Bird (Poem). Lansdown, Andrew // Quadrant Magazine;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 47 Issue 7/8, p33
Presents the poem 'Even of Sky, Tree, Bird.'
- Francis Lodwick's Creation: Theology and Natural Philosophy in the Early Royal Society. Poole, William // Journal of the History of Ideas;Apr2005, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p245
Examines language theorist Francis Lodwick's view of the early history of the universe which he claims was entirely conformable to the Bible. Lodwick's claim that the account of creation of Genesis is described according to human understanding; Theological implications of Lodwick's natural...
- Paranormal and God Belief Survey Results. // Skeptic;2004, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p19
Reports on the results of a survey conducted by Fox News, of "Fair and Balanced" fame, released on September 23-24, 2003, about paranormal and God beliefs of citizens in the U.S. Rates of those who believes in ghosts; Opinions on the role of religion in people's lives; Comparison of results...
- IN THE BEGINNING (Book). Riess, Jana; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;8/4/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 31, p76
Reviews the non-fiction book 'In the Beginning,' by Rachel Isadora.
- St Imulus. // Stimulus: The New Zealand Journal of Christian Thought & Practic;Aug2004, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p31
Presents a fictitious email exchange between God and an Internet user about creation. Planning for the creation; Timescale for the creation proposal.
- Ä°KTÄ°SADÃŽ FAALÄ°YETÄ°N KELÃ‚MÃŽ YORUMU. Arslan, Hulusi // Ekev Academic Review;Fall2004, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p119
In this study, ideas of classic theologians about economical actions were studied. It was noticed that they based their common interpretations on divine will and creation, and that their common interpretations was not able to reflect sufficiently human works and effort. In the study, the mattes,...
- Arrangement in Living Creatures. Windle, Bertram C. // America;4/7/1917, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p615
The article reflects on how the perfect arrangement of cells and other components of the body of each living creature implies the presence of a great arranger or sustainer. It states that the Catholic philosophy contents itself with the explanation that the arrangement takes place by virtue of...