ISRAEL AS SUPER STORY
- Jews DO Control the Media. Friedman, Manny // Israel Faxx;8/26/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 168W, p4
The author discusses the management of media by Jews in Israel.
- Why we blame the media. // New Jersey Jewish News;2/17/2011, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p16
The author reflects on the reasons why American Jews blame the media's myriad flaws.
- Writer catalogues flaws in Israel reporting. DURBACH, ELAINE // New Jersey Jewish News;6/18/2015, Vol. 69 Issue 25, p5
The article discusses about the media's epicenter, Israel and the Jews, always portraying from nationalism to racism, militarism to colonialism of Israel and ignoring other important topics.
- Media Events for Political-Religious Socialization Purposes: A Sociological and Communicational Reflection On the Ancient Jewish Hak'hel [Assembly] Ceremony. Rashi, Tsuriel // Conference Papers -- National Communication Association;2008, p1
According to Jewish tradition, in the days of the Temple in Jerusalem (950-586 BCE and 516 BCE-70 CE), the Hak'hel ceremony was held every seven years. Clearly described in Scripture (Deuteronomy 31:9-13), the event entailed gathering the pilgrims in the Temple courtyard to hear the king read...
- Imagined Democracies: Necessary. Lloyd, G. E. R // Pragmatics & Cognition;2013, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p415
No abstract available.
- Technology, Pessimism, and Postmodernism (Book Review). Bartter, Martha A. // Utopian Studies;1999, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p203
Reviews the book `Technology, Pessimism, and Postmodernism,' edited by Yaron Ezrahi, Everett Mendelsohn and Howard P. Segal.
- Joe Gandelman Forgot To Mention: Re Stone's Inference That Jews Control the Media. Estés, Clarissa Pinkola // Moderate Voice;7/27/2010, p13
The article offers the author's insights on the influence of first century Jews in the 21st century Jews and the media particularly the capability of Joe Gandelman, a Jew, to control the media.
- Israel's high-energy diplomat. Jacobs, Phil // Washington Jewish Week;5/17/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 20, p6
The article discusses the views of Gideon Meir, director-general of public diplomacy at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Jerusalem, on Israel. Meir considers Israel as the epicenter of modern culture, music, arts, and the sciences. Meir believes the media does not provide equal portage to the...
- The Silence Is Deafening. Herman, Rabbi Floyd L. // Baltimore Jewish Times;7/5/2013, Vol. 333 Issue 1, p12
The author focuses on U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry who did not receive any attention by general media or the Jewish media for his speech to the American Jewish Committee Global Forum.