- Venture capital forum. // Orange County Business Journal;07/21/97, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p41
Announces the hosting of an Orange County Venture Network forum at the University of California, Irvine, aimed at discussing the funding of technology companies. Topics to be discussed; Names of some representatives; Scheduled date; Contact information.
- COMPETITION. // Community Care;11/5/2009, Issue 1794, p58
The article presents a quiz related to forums of CareSpace.
- ICTA Heads Into the Future With A New Name and a New Game Plan. Michels, Jennifer // Travel Agent;9/29/2003, Vol. 314 Issue 3, p14
No abstract available.
- On the Agenda. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/30/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 22, p26
Presents a calendar of events that lists meetings and workshops by various associations in Westchester County, New York held on June 1-8, 2005,.
- COURSES AND WORKSHOPS. // Subconsciously Speaking;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p3
The article presents the schedule for the courses and workshops of the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association.
- Jack & Jill forum: A wake-up call to parents. Connors, Cathy // New York Amsterdam News;5/11/96, Vol. 87 Issue 19, p32
Focuses on a forum, organized by the Metropolitan Alumni Chapter of Jack & Jill, an organization of parents, at the Harlem School of the Arts in New York City. Names of some of the panelists and the topics they spoke on; Issues that each panelists addressed.
- International Casino Operator Forum (ICOF). // Casino International;Apr2005, p38
Previews the International Casino Operator Forum organised by the ATE Conferences to be held at the Hotel Grande Bretagne in Athens, Greece from May 25 to 26, 2005. Issues to be addressed at the event; Activities to be covered at the event.
- Canada forum draws 250 despite snowstorm. // Advocate;3/17/71, Issue 55, p6
Reports on the forum on homosexuality sponsored by the York University Homophile Association in Ontario.
- Athletes CAN Forum sets stage for exciting year ahead. // FastForward;Dec2005, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p7
The article highlights the 13th annual Athletes CAN Forum held in Regina, Saskatchewan on September 30 to October 2, 2005. Close to 100 athlete representatives and other sports leaders attended the event. The forum featured the launch of the new logo and branding for Athletes CAN. The following...