Civility and Permissions
- Legal problems and mental incapacity. // British Medical Journal;11/26/1977, Vol. 2 Issue 6099, p1425
Focuses on the Court of Protection in England that exists to deal with patients who lose their capacity to manage their own affairs. The lack of awareness that doctors have over the court's functions; Applications to the court.
- FAMILIARS IN A RUINSTREWN LAND: ENDGAME AS POLITICAL ALLEGORY. Golden, Sean // Contemporary Literature;Fall81, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p425
Focuses on the language element of the social material process on society and nature in human process. Implication on the production of ideas directly interwoven with activity; Integration of poetry and history to depict situation of the society; Dominance of confusion between individual ego...
- Repercussions From The Blast A huge march--and neo-fascist worries. Smith, Stephen; Burton, Sandra; Stanley, Alessandra // Time;10/20/1980, Vol. 116 Issue 16, p49
The article offers information on the protest march carried out by several people in Paris, France in 1980 against racism and anti-Semitism. It is stated that the march was in response to the terrorist bombing of a Paris synagogue in which four people were killed and nine others were seriously...
- No more racism. // Winner;Feb99, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p6
Presents information on racism, a serious problem which exist in schools, cities and towns due to culture differences. Negative effects of racism; Ways on how to help prevent racism.
- Oversight hearing on ONDCP held in house of Representatives. // NCADD Washington Report;Mar1999, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the oversight hearing on interdiction in the United States House of Representatives. Funding for treatment and prevention.
- Drug Abuse: Iran's 'Thorniest Problem.' Samii, A. William // Brown Journal of World Affairs;Winter/Spring2003, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p283
Examines the drug abuse problem in Iran. Sources of illicit drugs; Role of illegal drugs on the rate of crimes in Iran; Details on the interdiction approach of the Iranian government to the narcotics threat; Hindrances to counter-narcotics success.
- GP locked out by former partners. // Pulse;12/1/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 48, p1
Reports that general practitioner Ronnie Cook was served with an interim interdict by the court after his former partner took out a court injunction in Great Britain.
- Shooting war. Gillespie, NIck // Reason;Oct97, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p22
Reports that the death of Ezequiel Hernandez, an 18-year-old high school student from the small Texas border town of Redford, is a dispatch from a dark front in the war on drugs. Details of how Hernandez was shot by a camouflaged United States Marine; Questions about federal drug interdiction...
- Racism? Blimey! (A tale of two Cohens). Kahn, Gilbert N. // New Jersey Jewish News;9/1/2011, Vol. 65 Issue 35, p12
In this article the author comments on the issue of anti-Semitism.