- Book reviews: Social sciences. Ives, Nancy R. // Library Journal;7/1/1991, Vol. 116 Issue 12, p106
Reviews the book "Resonant Lives: Fifty Figures of Consequence," by Paul Greenberg.
- Reviews: Nonfiction. Little, Brenda // Book Report;Sep/Oct92, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p57
Reviews the biography `Resonant Lives,' by Paul Greenberg.
- Forecasts: Nonfiction. Stuttaford, G. // Publishers Weekly;6/21/1991, Vol. 238 Issue 27, p48
Reviews the book `Resonant Lives: Fifty Figures of Consequence,` by Paul Greenberg.
- Toward life: A brief defense. Greenberg, Paul // Human Life Review;Winter97, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p111
Presents a reprinted transcript of Paul Greenberg's article entitled `Toward life: A brief defense,' which was featured in the December 11, 1996 issue of the `Washington Times' newspaper.
- THE Shotgun Marriage of Sales and Marketing. // CRM Magazine;Feb2010, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p30
An excerpt from the from the fourth edition of industry bible customer relationship management (CRM) at the Speed of Light by Paul Greenberg is presented.
- Paul Greenberg lectures at C.I.A. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p5
The article reports that Paul Greenberg, author of the book "Four Fish: The Future of the Last Wild Food," will be the featured speaker at The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) on December 8, 2010.
- Greenberg advises students to look for original expression. Herb, Maggie // Masthead;Spring2003, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p14
Focuses on the pieces of advice given by newspaper editor Paul Greenberg at the 2002 Foster Conference of Distinguished Writers at Pennsylvania State University concerning editorial writing. Importance to look for the broader issues surrounding an event; Use of references; Importance of symbols...
- Good news for employers on workplace depression. Schachner, Michael // Business Insurance;4/25/94, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p33
Features remarks of Analysis Group Inc. vice president Paul Greenberg at the Sixth Annual National Managed Health Care Congress on the subject of clinical depression. Problem of absenteeism and reduced productivity; Suggestions to employers on how to deal with employee depression; Treatment of...
- APPENDIX A: An Age of Arrogance. Greenberg, Paul // Human Life Review;Winter2006, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p102
An excerpt from the article "An Age of Arrogance," by Paul Greenberg appeared in a syndicated column on March 6, 2006 distributed by Tribune Media Services company.