THE GIFT OF JACQUES ELLUL
- TO BELIEVE OR NOT TO BELIEVE -- THAT IS THE QUESTION! Attwater, Sallyanne // Expository Times;Jul2007, Vol. 118 Issue 10, p492
The article reviews the book "What I Believe," by Anthony Kenny.
- The `next level' and the church of Jesus. Hamm, Dennis // America;5/3/1997, Vol. 176 Issue 15, p31
Presents information on the reading for the seventh Sunday of Easter, May 11, 1997. How the reading was compared to the event that happened to the Heaven's Gate cult; Brief overview of the cult; Implication of the gospel; Implication of the mass suicide of the Heaven's Gate cult.
- What it means to call God 'Father'. Olson, Carl E. // Our Sunday Visitor;6/16/2013, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p11
The article explains why God is called father and how God shows His love to people on earth.
- Experiences of God. Karban, Roger Vermalen // National Catholic Reporter;10/11/2013, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p23
The article presents the catholic perception related to the God.
- Biblical faith. Karban, Roger Vermalen // National Catholic Reporter;10/11/2013, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p23
The article discusses the Biblical perception related to the existence of the God in daily life of living beings.
- Persecutor turned promoter. // America;4/19/1997, Vol. 176 Issue 13, p31
States the gospel of the Fifth Sunday of Easter on April 27, 1997. How can a person appreciate the paradox of Jesus life; How the Jewish Christian challenge the centerpiece of Judaism.
- The message and the messenger. Stendahl, John // Christian Century;12/17/97, Vol. 114 Issue 36, p1187
Presents a reflection on God's Word. Decision to sent a present to the world; Gift becoming flesh in the form of Jesus Christ; Joining of the messenger and the message.
- Let us understand God's Grace? HATFIELD SR., DANNY G. // Ellis County Press;6/5/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p4
The article focuses on understandings God's grace.
- Who loves first? Hamm, Dennis // America;4/26/1997, Vol. 176 Issue 14, p31
Presents the gospel of the sixth Sunday of Easter. How God summarizes the Law of Moses in two commandments; Content of the First Letter of John; Consequences of the teaching of the gospel.