Who You Are
- Fortune favours the brave. Carter, Alison // Printing World;8/26/2004, Vol. 287 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the increase in percentage of magazine actively purchased in Great Britain, according to a survey conducted by Advertising Association. Totality of consumers spent on magazines; Totality of men's lifestyle sector; Determination of the market share.
- Men's lifestyle mags looking healthy. Alarcon, Camille // B&T Weekly;5/19/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2564, p10
The article focuses on the 38 percent increase in readership of men's lifestyle category, specifically Men's Health title of Pacific Magazine. The 2006 survey conducted by Roy Morgan Research reveals that it has grown about 11.2 percent year-on-year. The results show that the magazine market and...
- Reality Check. Greene, Lucie; Jones, Nina // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/19/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 107, p10
This article reports on the emergence of real-life magazines in Great Britain. An April 2006 survey from TGI, which monitors consumer habits and lifestyles, found that approximately 5.5 million women in the country now read a real-life magazine every week. Pick Me Up, launched by IPC in June,...
- What's New. Allerton, Haidee E. // T+D;Apr2004, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p6
This article focuses on the April 2004 issue of the periodical "T+D." April is traditionally the month of renewalâ€” new growth, new buddings. Certainly, this issue of "T+ D" is about new and growth. This issue has an article about new careers for practitioners, spawned by the...
- Words . . . Tools of Our Trade: Some Advice to Beginning Writersâ€”and Maybe Others! Ulrich, Betty Garton // Writers' Journal;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p56
Presents a collection of guidelines to becoming a writer. Examples of journals to submit samples too; Advice on what type of journal to read for information; Description of how to decide what type of a writer to be.
- What's hot, what's not for 2003. Cassidy, Jack; Cassidy, Drew // Reading Today;Dec/Jan2003, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p1
Discusses the key topics in reading research and practice, based on the annual survey conducted by 'Reading Today' magazine. Information on the respondents; Details on decodable text and high-stakes assessment; Purpose of the survey.
- HITTING THE MARK. Caira, Rosanna // Foodservice & Hospitality;Oct2012, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p2
In this article, the author discusses certain improvements for the magazine "Foodservice and Hospitality" which includes readership surveys, appointment of several members to the magazine's board and working on ideas for improving the connection between the magazine and the readers.
- Readership Survey Highlights. Ulrich, Beth // Nephrology Nursing Journal;May/Jun2004, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p260
Discusses the highlights of a readership survey conducted by the "Nephrology Nursing Journal" in December 2003. Significance of Continuing Education (CE) articles to the respondents; Topics which the readers thought deserved more emphasis; Opinion of the respondents on the quality of the journal.
- SPH brings Shape to Singapore. Yap, Jimmy // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;4/23/2004, p16
SPH Magazines will be publishing the Singapore edition of "Shape" from July 2004. Said SPH Magazines managing director David Tay. "Shape,"one of the top 10 U.S. magazines, is a definite way to grow the business. "Shape,: aimed at women with active lifestyles, capitalises on our strength in...