THE CONSTITUTION AND PUBLIC THEOLOGY
- THE SPIRIT AND THE MODERN AUTHORITIES. Volume 2 of GOD AND GLOBALIZATION (Book). Kopfensteiner, Thomas // Theological Studies;Jun2002, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p411
Reviews the book 'The Spirit and the Modern Authorities. God and Globalization: Theological Ethics and the Spheres of Life,' vol. 2, edited by Max L. Stackhouse and Don S. Browning.
- Globalization and Grace: A Christian Public Theology for a Global Future, vol. 4 of God & Globalization. Alviar, Carmen // Philippiniana Sacra;Jan-Apr2011, Vol. 46 Issue 136, p268
No abstract available.
- GLOBALIZATION AND GRACE: A CHRISTIAN PUBLIC THEOLOGY FOR A GLOBAL FUTURE. Groody, Daniel G. // Theological Studies;Mar2009, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p242
The article reviews the book â€œGlobalization and Grace: A Christian Public Theology for a Global Future," by Max L. Stackhouse.
- Globalization and Grace. Lansdowne, Carmen R. // Anglican Theological Review;Winter2011, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p184
The article reviews the books "Globalization and Grace," by Max L. Stackhouse.
- MAX STACKHOUSE'S CONCEPT OF RELIGIOUS REASON AND THE PLAINT OF 'THE REST' Healey, Stephen // International Journal on World Peace;Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p15
Explores the complaint of non-Westerners against Westerners in light of the account of religious reason of Max Stackhouse. Views of a Jihadist on Western development, cultural institutions and goods, values and laws; Concept of religious reason by Stackhouse; Claims of Stackhouse about the...
- COVENANT AND COMMITMENTS. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Aug/Sep1997, Issue 75, p73
Reviews the book "Covenant and Commitments," by Max Stackhouse.
- God and Globalization.Vol.3: Christ and the Dominions of Civilization (Book). Thu En Yu // International Bulletin of Missionary Research;Jul2004, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p133
Reviews the book "God and Globalization: Christ and the Dominions of Civilization," vol. 3 edited by Max L. Stackhouse and Diane B. Obenchain.
- God and Globalization: Volume 4, Globalization and Grace. Healey, Stephen // Christian Century;7/15/2008, Vol. 125 Issue 14, p37
The article reviews the book "God and Globalization: Globalization and Grace," Volume 4, by Max L. Stackhouse.
- Ethics and the Urban Ethos. Byron, William J. // America;8/5/1972, Vol. 127 Issue 3, p74
The article reviews the book "Ethics and the Urban Ethos," by Max L. Stackhouse.