- Metal-bashers strike back. Pullin, John // Professional Engineering;11/23/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p44
The article focuses on the economic impact of the West Midlands metal-basher of the Clamason Industries Co. The company bashes strips and sheets of metal into complex pressings. Within a fairly stable turn-over there have been some huge swings in customer base, as bulk purchasers reach the point...
- Medical diversification at Clamason Industries. admin // MWP (Online Edition);10/ 4/2012, p516
The article reports that Philip Clarke, Managing Director of Clamason Industries Ltd. believes that the strategic and financial support received has been crucial in offsetting the difficulties of recent years. Clamason's ability to offer complete project management for complex pressings has seen...
- A conversation with John Adair. Taylor, Peter R. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Apr/May2007, Issue 58, p20
An interview with British business author John Adair includes references to his book "Leadership and Motivation: The Fifty-Fifty Rule and the Eight Key Principles of Motivating Others." Adair touches on motivating individuals in a politically correct workplace, rewarding staff members, and...
- Automation and diversification add up to success. Sandford, Andy // MWP;Jul2007, Vol. 151 Issue 4, p85
The author reflects on the most important factors for a long-term success in business in Great Britain. He cites the strategies of Clamason Industries in Kingswinford that made the company successful against ruthless competition. These strategies include the necessity of balanced customer base,...
- Medical diversification at Clamason Industries. admin // MWP (Online Edition);9/28/2012, p518
The article offers views from Clamason Industries Ltd. managing director Philip Clarke concerning the strategic and financial support they have had from Manufacturing Advisory Service-West Midlands (MAS-WM) in diversifying its business into the medical sector. He says that the support received...
- Medical diversification at Clamason Industries. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);10/ 5/2012, p89
The article reports on the diversification of the business of Philip Clarke, managing director of Clamason Industries, into the medical industry. Enhanced performance, increased productivity and new product markets were cited as the factors that influenced Clarke's business diversification....
- About the author. // Concise Time Management & Personal Development;9/1/2003, preceding p1
The article features author John Adair, who also works as an international consultant in leadership and management development.
- Pine Springs Association meeting. // Navajo Times;6/11/2015, Vol. 54 Issue 23, pC-2
The article reports on a meeting of the nonprofit charitable culture center that houses John Adair archives, Pine Springs Association, Pine Springs, Arizona held on June 14 at the Quonset Hut in Pine Springs, Arizona, and also mentions the telephone number for information.
- Long- vs. short-term performance perspectives of Western European, Japanese, and U.S. countries: where do they lie? Peterson, Robert M.; Dibrell, C. Clay; Pett, Timothy L. // Journal of World Business;Winter2002, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p245
Focuses on a study that examined the differences between eastern and western companies regarding long- and short-term orientations. Culture and business; Details of the study; Information on the upper-echelon theory; Discussion and conclusion.