Capitalism: The Continuing Revolution
- The Capitalist Revolution (Book Review). Sperling, James Clyde; Eubanks, Cecil L. // Journal of Politics;Feb88, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p241
Reviews the book 'The Capitalist Revolution: Fifty Propositions About Prosperity, Equality and Liberty,' by Peter L. Berger.
- THE CAPITALIST REVOLUTION (Book). McCord, William // Society;Nov/Dec87, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p111
Reviews the book "The Capitalist Revolution," by Peter L. Berger.
- SOCIALISM AS THE TEFLON DREAM. Neuhaus, Richard John // National Review;1/30/1987, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p52
Comments on Peter Berger's book "The Capitalist Revolution: Fifty Propositions about Prosperity, Equality, and Liberty". Argument that capitalism is marvelous for prosperity, as good as or better than anything else for equality, and probably essential for liberty; Debate over socialism and...
- DOLLARS AND DEMOCRACY. Solow, Robert M. // New Republic;9/15/86 - 9/22/86, Vol. 195 Issue 11/12, p50
Reviews the book "Capitalist Revolution: Fifty Propositions About Prosperity, Equality and Liberty," by Peter Berger.
- CAPITALISM AND FREEDOMS. Sobran, Joseph // National Review;9/12/1986, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p47
Reviews the book "The Capitalist Revolution," by Peter Berger.
- The Capitalist Revolution: Fifty Propositions About Prosperity, Equality, and Liberty (Book). Kick, Edward L. // Journal of Political & Military Sociology;Spring87, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p136
Reviews the book "The Capitalist Revolution: Fifty Propositions About Prosperity, Equality, and Liberty," by Peter L. Berger.
- Canada's Imperialist Project: Capital and power in Canadian foreign policy. Gordon, Todd // Briarpatch;May/Jun2010, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p16
The article focuses on Canadian foreign policy which involves capital and power. It mentions that Canada leads in the free-market-oriented reconstruction of Haiti after the 2010 earthquake. It notes that Canada's aggressiveness on foreign policy comprehends that the significant transformation of...
- "Capitalism" is the Correct Word, No Matter What the Lefties Say! Moore, Herbert G. // Saturday Evening Post;6/2/1951, Vol. 223 Issue 49, p12
Expresses views on the other terms used for capitalism. Definition of capitalism; Actions to be taken by the U.S. government to improve the economic system.
- ON PHOTOGRAPHY IN LATE CAPITALISM: REFLECTIONS ON THE VICISSITUDES OF THE IMAGE FROM A FILIPINO PERSPECTIVE. San Juan Jr., E. // Kritika Kultura;Aug2013/Feb2014, Issue 21/22, p69
Ever since its invention at the outset of industrial capitalism in 19th-century Europe, photography has been used in the service of profit/capital accumulation worldwide. Appearances acquired saleable reality or marketable truth-value. The use of imagery and various forms of reproduction (film,...