British firms lag behind surfing USA
- Cisco explores ups and downs of e-HR. // People Management;7/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p13
Examines the advantages and disadvantages of maintaining an electronic-human resource (e-HR) system. Benefits of the e-HR system of Cisco Systems to the operations of the company; Significance of the online system on the recruitment of employees.
- Users warned of Cisco price hike. Savvas, Antony // Computer Weekly;6/27/2002, p10
Focuses on the possibility of a price increase on the network router maintenance agreements of Cisco Systems Inc. Suggestion of analysts to renegotiate maintenance contracts; Percentage of the increase; Objective of Cisco increasing the price.
- Is your company ready to upgrade its ERP?. Gant, Chris // Computer Weekly;6/27/2002, p49
Focuses on the availability of an upgrade to the enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Alternatives to Web-based ERP; Benefits of the approach of Cisco Systems Inc.; Details of re-implementation approach.
- Vendors integrate voice-over-IP into the Mix. Bernier, Paula // Inter@ctive Week;11/10/97, Vol. 4 Issue 39, p32
Announces that Cisco Systems Incorporated intends to build voice capabilities into its routers. Benefits to be derived from the use of this system; How the system operates; Details on project companies of undertaken relating to Internet Protocol-based voice capabilities; Comments from several...
- Cisco looks to court smaller customers. Hochmuth, Phil // Network World;10/21/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p16
Reports on launching of several programs by the U.S. -based Cisco Inc. for making its computer networks resources and products accessible to small and midsize companies. Availability of products on Cisco's Web site; Enhancements in switching and security products and internet provider telephony...
- Cisco unveils tools for managing services. McGarvey, Joe // Inter@ctive Week;06/02/97, Vol. 4 Issue 18, p16
Reveals that during the week ending May 31st, 1997, Cisco Systems Incorporated introduced a set of tools which were designed to assist Internet service providers and businesses in dealing with their networks to deliver reliable services. Benefits of the Netsys Service-Level Management Suite;...
- Cisco unfuris wireless services strategy. Cox, John // Network World;6/2/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p10
The article evaluates a computer network equipment called Mobility Services Engine (MSE) from Cisco Systems Inc.
- Linksys Moving in With Cisco; McGee Moving to Charlotte. Reiff, Rick // Orange County Business Journal;12/1/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p3
Reports business developments in the California as of December 2003. Recruitment of employees by computer networker Linksys Group; Transfer of the work assignment of Bank of America California president Liam McGee; Financial performance of Cisco Systems Inc.
- 10 easy tips for recruiting online. Williams, Mark; Klau, Ben // Workforce;Aug97 Supplement Staffing, Vol. 76, p13
Offers several tips for building an effective Internet recruiting center to increase visibility of job announcements at a reasonable cost. How to consider whether a company needs a Web site; Tips on how to figure out what to communicate and how a company want to do it; How to build...