- A MESSAGE FROM THE MARKS AWARDS CHAIRMAN. Schiffman, Steven // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, Special Section p12A
Presents a message regarding the 2005 Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing's 22nd Annual Mark Awards in the U.S. Importance of the award; Job performed by the association in line with the selection of winners; Number of gold and silver Mark Award winners.
- DISTRIBUTORS. // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, Special Section p16A
Presents information on the winners of the 22nd Annual Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Mark Awards in the distributors category.
- NETWORKS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS. // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, Special Section p23A
Presents information on the winners of the 22nd Annual Mark Awards from the U.S. Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Awards for 2005 in the distributors/networks and content providers category.
- TECHNOLOGY AND TRADE SERVICE COMPANIES. // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, Special Section p33A
Presents information on the 2005 winners of the 22nd Annual Mark Awards from the U.S. Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing in the technology and trade service companies category.
- CTAM Team on Message About Cable. Hall, Lee // Television Week;10/24/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 43, pS4
This article discusses the efforts of the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) to keep the U.S. cable television industry on track as of October 2005. According to CTAM president and CEO Char Beales, before she joined the CTAM, the group was faced with a multitude of...
- CTAM honors marketing programs. // Electronic Media;04/05/99, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p12
Focuses on United States-based Cable Television Association of Marketers' plan to include two marketing campaigns in its 1999 class of Hall of Fame inductees.
- In search of incremental revenue. Williams, Andy // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jan2002, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p27
Focuses on the struggles of telecommunication companies in Great Britain. Increase in the demand for cable television; Stiffness of the competition in the telecommunications market; Comparison on the business performance between telecommunication companies and cable companies. INSET: SME focus..
- Cable's Expanding Role in Telecommunications. Hodes, Daniel; Duwadi, Kiran; Wise[*], Andrew // Business Economics;Apr99, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p46
Studies the role of the cable television industry in telecommunications. How the industry can realize its potential; Status of the industry in the video programming delivery market; Importance of the proposed AT&T-TCI merger.
- Programmers have new suitor: Telcos. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;12/5/94, Vol. 124 Issue 49, p10
Focuses on the integration of telecommunication companies and the cable television industry in the United States. Programming services; Direct broadcast satellite business; Cable networks; Growth of cable television forecasted for 1995.