RAISING CTAM TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- CTAM Proffers Rainmakers, TAMIs. // Multichannel News;6/11/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p20
The article reports that the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) has announced the name of the executives who will be honored for their efforts to help grow the industry at the group's annual CTAM Summit in August 2007 in the U.S. Some of the winners include Gary Dusa,...
- New in Hall: Levin, Malone, Turner. // Broadcasting & Cable;06/21/99, Vol. 129 Issue 26, p33
Highlights the National Cable Television Center & Museum's induction of six honorees into its Hall of Fame. Includes Pauline Dunn, former owner of TV Cable Corp.; Amos B. Hostetter Jr., former chairman and chief executive of Continental Cablevision; Gerald M. Levin, chairman and chief executive...
- 15 Years of Celebrating Leadership, Education and Advocacy. REYNOLDS, MIKE // Multichannel News;10/15/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p23
The article reports on the 15th anniversary of the LEA Awards created by the Southern California chapter of Women in Cable Telecommunications. In celebration, LEA Awards will be honoring five women for their individual contributions to the cable industry and putting the spotlight on the...
- CTAM LEADS A CES SHOW TOUR. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;1/10/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p37
Reports on the tour of a group of cable multisystem operator marketers around the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada led by the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Officials as of January 10, 2005. Activities and booths visited by the group; Officials included in...
- Great Lakes Taps 'Famers' Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;3/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p16
Reports on Great Lakes Cable Expo's establishment of a regional cable hall of fame at the trade show of the year 2003. List of inductees; Executives to be bestowed with Pinnacle awards from various industry categories.
- A MESSAGE FROM THE MARKS AWARDS CHAIRMAN. Schiffman, Steven // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, Special Section p12A
Presents a message regarding the 2005 Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing's 22nd Annual Mark Awards in the U.S. Importance of the award; Job performed by the association in line with the selection of winners; Number of gold and silver Mark Award winners.
- RAINMAKER HONOREES. // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, Special Section p8A
Profiles the 2005 winners of the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) Rainmaker Awards in the U.S. Career background of Suzanne Keenan; Contributions of Arthur OrduÃ±a to the association; Role of Tom Southwick in the On Demand Consortium publicity campaign of CTAM.
- NETWORKS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS. // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, Special Section p23A
Presents information on the winners of the 22nd Annual Mark Awards from the U.S. Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Awards for 2005 in the distributors/networks and content providers category.
- TECHNOLOGY AND TRADE SERVICE COMPANIES. // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, Special Section p33A
Presents information on the 2005 winners of the 22nd Annual Mark Awards from the U.S. Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing in the technology and trade service companies category.