ROBERTS: DEEPENING A MARKETING TRADITION
- MARKETING & ADVERTISING: BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;4/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p28
Presents developments related to marketing and advertising of companies related to cable television industry in the U.S. Launch of second Toonami Mobile Game Unit Tour by Turner Network Company; Collaboration of Comcast Corp. with 27 advertisement companies for promotional activities.
- Ad Target: Baltimore. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p49
The article discusses a six-moth limited trial of a targeted-ad system by Comcast to 70,000 digital-cable households in the Baltimore, Maryland area. The system will deliver different ads to set-top boxes based on the demographic profile of subscribers. The targeted ads will appear on eight...
- Comcast Grows D.C.-Area Shop. // Multichannel News;04/23/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p22
Reports that cable television network Comcast Corp.'s Marketlink Washington, D.C. has began inserting all of the advertising placed on cable systems in the city's Direct Marketing Association.
- Comcast Connects 27 Ad Markets--So Far. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;4/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p28
Focuses on the business development of Comcast Corp. Consolidation of Comcast Corp.'s advertisement sales division with 27 advertising companies for promotional activities; Other business developments of the company; Cable subscribers of Comcast Corp.
- Giving the cable industry something to gush about. Wallace, David J. // America's Network;2/15/95, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p36
Profiles Comcast Corp., a cable television company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Segments of the telecommunication industry which Comcast is involved in; Comcast Metrophone as a cellular operator owned by the company; Business and management strategies used; Marketing; Joint ventures...
- Comcast's thePlatform reaches for cloud with Virtual TV Framework. // CED;Oct2013, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p31
The article reports that Comcast Corp.'s thePlatform has launched its Virtual TV Framework, which allows cable service providers to replicate their 24-hour, live, linear programming and video on demand (VOD) television services via the cloud.
- Comcast to start new minority-owned cable channels. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;2/29/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p4
The article reports that Comcast Corp. has announced the launch of its four minority-owned networks for its cable-television systems.
- C3 stepping out with a capital idea. Flint, Joe // Variety;03/17/97, Vol. 366 Issue 7, p25
Looks at developments concerning cable firm Comcast Corp.'s programming division Comcast Content and Communication (CCC) in the United States. CCC as majority owner of cable network E! Entertainment Television; Rich Frank as chairman of CCC; Structuring of CCC as a venture capital firm; Ability...
- Comcast faces service hassles in Detroit. Estrella, Joe // Multichannel News;01/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the problems being faced by Comcast Corp. in Detroit, Michigan. Service problems and possible financial penalties; Default on service standards on cable franchise.