A Visit to Dr. Leichtman
- C4 prepares viral push to increase 4car.co.uk visits. // Marketing (00253650);6/28/2001, p13
Reports the strategic planning of Channel 4 to launch a marketing campaign to attract users to car Web site 4car.co.uk. in Great Britain.
- Has the Channel 5 marketing strategy lost its momentum? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);08/01/97, Issue 31, p18
Focuses on the marketing strategy used by Channel 5, television network. Reference to poaching David Brook, a marketing director; Penetration of Channel 5 in defence of its choice of independent television; Comments from Nick Theakstone, head of broadcast at the Media Centre.
- AGING GRACEFULLY. Lang, Mark // Adweek New England Edition;05/22/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 21, p100
Reports the launching of the Best of Life marketing initiative from Senior Network. Design of the initiative; Focus of the initiative.
- WE Urges Women to Take a Break. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;1/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p22
Focuses on affiliate marketing and local advertisement sales undertaken for promotion of Women's Entertainment Network. Planned day for starting channel promotion; Affiliates participating in marketing and advertisement sales promotion of the network; Suggested ways for promoting the network;...
- TV Guide Drives Digital Penetration. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;1/14/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p14
Reports the marketing campaign of the TV Guide Channel in the cable television industry in the U.S. Importance of the campaign on digital penetration; Move of the cable network in improving affiliate revenues; Visibility of the campaign on major cable networks.
- Awash in a Sea of Niches. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;12/04/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the challenge posed by the growing niche networks for the United States cable television industry. Changes in the industry's environment; Brand the TNN network is developing; Television programs the FX network has acquired.
- Cable expands its horizons. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;7/26/93, Vol. 123 Issue 30, p26
Reports on the move of cable programmers to expand their reach overseas. Plans for a European launch of The Travel Channel; Rumored plans for launch of several Nickelodeon series abroad; Composition of the planned European network for The Travel Channel.
- WTN doesn't need any viewers. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;7/24/95, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p21
Discusses the six English-language specialty television channels in Canada. Assertion that these channels were essentially forced on cable subscribers in January 1995 by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission and by the country's cable companies. Showings by the two...
- Make no small plans. Bednarski, P. J.; Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;3/18/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 11, p14
Focuses on the strategic plans of Hallmark Channel president Lana E. Corbi for the company in the U.S. Aims of Corbi to top the company in television network industry; Offers of general-entertainment television programs; Expectation of revenue increase.