Charter To Buy Seren in Minn
- The great telecoms damp squib. Anderson, Belinda // Finweek;12/6/2007, p20
The article reports that potential deals among telecommunication companies in South Africa had been called off. It notes that MTN will not buy some of Telkom's fixed line assets while Vodafone will not take control of its Vodacom. Telkom is cited to square one in terms of its options regarding a...
- Seren Bails Out of Front Range Plans. Estrella, Joe // Multichannel News;08/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p54
Announces the decision of Seren Innovations Inc. not to enter the telecommunications market in Colorado. Concern of the company on the presence of too much competition; Control of the market by AT and T Broadband.
- Seren's star rising in the West. Kuhl, Craig // CED;May2000, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p102
Focuses on Seren Innovations Inc.'s growth strategy in the American telecommunication industry. Target territories; Seren's products and services; Seren's major competitors.
- Atlantic Broadband Closes Buy of Ex-Charter Subs. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;3/8/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p66
Reports that Atlantic Broadband Financial LLC has closed its deal to buy systems from Charter Communications Inc. Value of the acquisition deal; Number of subscribers and franchises covered by the deal in the U.S.; Key financial backers of Atlantic Broadband.
- In the States:. // CableFAX Daily;7/13/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 134, p2
The article presents news briefs on issues related to the U.S. telecommunication industry as of July 13, 2006. The U.S. Federal Communications Commission was expected to approve the Adelphia merger. An unlimited calling plan that would allow Los Angeles, California, area subscribers to call...
- TWC's Marcus Makes Case For Rejecting Charter Bid. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;2/3/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p3
The article discusses the takeover attempt by the telecommunications company Charter Communications to acquire the telecommunication services provider Time Warner Cable (TWC), as of February 2014. The topics discussed include the three year operational plan of the company, tentative modification...
- Charter to acquire Time Warner Cable for $78.7 billion. // Indiantelevision.com;5/26/2015, p2
This article reports on the acquisition by telecommunications company Charter Communications of mass media company Time Warner Cable Inc for 78.7 billion dollars in cash and stock. Topics discussed include the merger of Time Warner Cable with Charter as a result of the acquisition, the terms of...
- Charter uncoils another acquisition. // High Yield Report;07/05/99, Vol. 10 Issue 27, p3
Reports on cable communications firm Charter Communications Inc.'s acquisition of Bresnan Communications. Terms of the agreement; Impact on bondholders; Impact on small cable operators.
- Deal Talk Will Dominate Upcoming Earnings Season. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;7/29/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p35
The article focuses on the consolidation of various telecommunication industries that will be dependent on their earning results. It mentions that the consolidation of the cable telecommunication companies Time Warner Cable Inc. and Charter Communications Inc. will be dependent on the earning...