TO CTAM SUMMITEERS IN '05 AND '06
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p12
A calendar of events related to telecommunications is presented which includes the "Cable at Capitol 2009," on February 11, 2009, the Argo Systems, 2009 X-Change Conference on March 9-10, 2009, and the Cable Show '09 on April 1-3, 2009.
- Wired Science. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;7/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p15
Presents information on the 2003 Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Summit to be held in Seattle, Washington. Estimated number of attendees; Speakers; Objective of the event.
- Final Numbers:. // CableFAX Daily;7/21/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 140, p2
Deals with the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing Summit which was held in July 2006 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts. Number of visitors who attended the summit; Information on the shuttle buses offered by the convention center.
- Cable's identity crisis. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;07/26/99, Vol. 129 Issue 31, p25
Reports on highlights of the 1999 convention of the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing. AT&T Broadband and Internet Services president Leo Hindery's speech on the negative image of cable television; Positive consequences of consolidation; Expansion of services provided by...
- Modem customers satisfied, says study. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/06/99, Vol. 129 Issue 50, p52
Reports on the finding that cable modem customers in the United States are satisfied with their service according to the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing. Percentage of customers who have recommended the service to friends or relatives; Appreciation of the unlimited online...
- Big Apple is hot spot for cable this week. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;9/23/96, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p2
Reports on the convening of top executives in the cable industry at the Walter Kaitz Foundation in New York. Comments from persons who usually attend the banquet; Inclusions of industry organizations that will be holding meetings during the week of September 23, 1996.
- CTAM Aims At High Tech--and Old, Too. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/21/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 29, p16
Focuses on annual summit of the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing in Seattle, Washington. Theme of the summit; Issues that are likely to be discussed during the summit; Speakers at the summit.
- Cable Products Crave Marketing. Sherman, Jay // Television Week;7/26/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p6
Focuses on the issue of cable product marketing which was discussed during the annual CTAM Summit in Boston, Massachusetts in 2004. Failures of cable operators in providing service to its customers; Threats to cable operators in the marketplace; Challenge in promoting high-definition television...
- TALKBACK. Iaffaldano, Anthony // Multichannel News;11/12/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p30
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including "CTAM Is Ending Summit, Insights Conferences," in the November 5, 2012 issue and "Parks: 87 Million Smart TVs in 2016," in the November 9, 2012 issue.