Concrete Pours Out Spot Plan
- Cable Scatter Remains Weak. Grillo, Jean Bergantini // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 42, p21
Provides an outlook for cable television broadcasting in the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2003. Reason that buys are slow; Deals entered by Lifetime Movie Network; Months that were strong for spot cable.
- Creative Best Spots. Parpis, Eleftheria; Ancevic, Michael // Adweek;7/18/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 28, p22
This article presents information on best television advertisements in July 2005 in the U.S. The month's best of the lot paid tribute to perhaps one of the most unusual TV dads developed in recent years: Tony Soprano. A spot for the cable television network Home Box Office Video pitches the...
- Let's Get Digital. Arson, Megan L. // Adweek Southeast Edition;9/24/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 39, pSR24
Forecasts the performance of the cable television industry in the United States in 2002. Expected increase in the number of cable subscriptions in 2002; Other services offered by cable television; Growth rate of the advertising spending for cable; Information on the programming of several cable...
- Small studios rave about Bravo ads. Friedman, Wayne // Advertising Age;4/5/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 15, p40
The article discusses how the cable television network Bravo, has become a low-cost medium for motion picture marketers in the late 1990s. Since beginning its life as an ad-supported network last fall, Bravo has become the darling of specialty, small or boutique film-production companies, which...
- Ads must be able to pass Kiam test. Mitchell, Alan, // Marketing Week;11/6/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p26
Discusses the need for companies to develop advertising that attracts the more critical consumers of pay-per-view and subscription-based programming in Great Britain. Emergence of a critical consumer disposition towards advertising in pay television; Suggested offer of pay-per-view advertising;...
- ADDING PERSPECTIVE TO THE CRITICISM. // Multichannel News;11/8/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p28
Presents information on the forecasts on the performance of cable systems in 2004. Increases in media spending; Prediction of growth in spot television; Reliance of cable on a diary-measurement system.
- The Top 20 DRTV National Cable Rankings. // Response;May2004, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p16
Lists the top 20 direct TV national cable rankings in both short and long formats in the United Sates as of May 2004. "Cross Bow"; "Sharper Image"; "Slim in 6"; "Propolene"; "Leptoprin": "Smoke Away".
- Pay per-pre-emption. S.M. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/19/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 48, p4
Reports on the prime time pre-emption and pay strategy of UPN in the United States. Target of network on affiliate agreements; Finalization on affiliation contract on professional basketball; Calculation on advertising revenue loss.
- Cable exec cites value in tight market. Ostrow, Joe // Advertising Age;4/16/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 16, ps26
The article presents advice to advertisers adopt a long-term strategy for media spending in cable television in the U.S. Consumers think highly of cable programming. Cable television eliminates demographic, geographic and psychographics waste better than any other television form. And cable's...