Charter-Mag Rack Contest Clicks
- Online chatter can hook TV viewers -- and advertisers. Howell, Nic // New Media Age;4/22/2010, p02
The article discusses the challenge faced by news networks to create programming that accommodate audience interaction.
- Handling With Care. // Multichannel News;8/6/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p33
The article discusses several shows announced by the television networks for helping the cable viewers with personal crises.
- ITV's viewing share falls to all-time low. // Marketing Week;11/15/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p12
Reports the decline of television viewers of ITV in Great Britain. Failure to achieve the target audience; Percentage of the viewers compared to BBC1; Age group of the audience.
- TAM ratings: Colors sees a major dip in ratings; Sab TV gains the most in week 43. // Exchange4media.com;10/29/2015, p1
The article focuses on the result of the television audience measurement (TAM) ratings for various television networks in India as of October 29, 2015 which include Star Plus, Zee TV, and Sony TV.
- Diwali doesn't manage to light up Hindi GEC genre even this year. // Exchange4media.com;11/23/2015, p5
The article reports that according to data released by Television Audience Measurement (TAM) a dip in the viewership of Hindi general entertainment channels (GECs) genre has felt during Diwali in India.
- VH1, BMW Rock 'n' Road with Z3 Giveaway. Finnigan, David // Brandweek;6/25/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p6
Deals with the promotion from VH1 cable television network wherein the network will give away a BMW Z3 Roadster automobile each night throughout July 2001. Cost of the promotional campaign; How VH1 viewers can win a Z3; Amount VH1 will spend in print and radio advertising campaign to support...
- No melting for ratings of Olympics. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;3/1/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 29, p6
The article provides information on the viewership of NBC Television Network.
- Murphy's new-look BBC3. // Televisual;Jan2002, p15
Discusses the proposals for television network BBC3 as of January 2002. Increase in the budget for programming; Percentage of programming which will be homegrown; Percentage of BBC3 output that will be interactive; Target audience.
- Clients unhappy over C5's profile. Griffiths, Ana // Campaign (UK);08/08/97, Issue 32, p5
Focuses on media buyers' concern over the downmarket profile of the audience of British cable television network, Channel 5. Findings of the `TV Trends' report from the Institute of Practitioners in advertising; Similarity of audience class profile to ITV; Average rating of television programs...