- Letter from Cairo. // Middle East;Mar2013, Issue 441, p66
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of visiting Cairo, Egpyt following the January 2011 uprising.
- activist calendar. // Green Left Weekly;1/20/2010, Issue 822, p23
A calendar of events related to political activism in 2010 is presented including the Socialist Alliance meetings in every first Saturday of the month in Adelaide, Queensland, the resistance meetings on January 20 in Melbourne, Victoria, and the rally for same-sex marriage on March 20 in Sydney,...
- #019. // Adbusters;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p71
The article reports on the global day of civil disobedience titled #BillionPeopleMarch being organized by the journal on December 19, 2015.
- MEME WARRIOR. // Adbusters;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p110
The author focuses on the civil disobedience movement titled BillionPeopleMarch to be organized by the journal on December 19, 2015.
- POWER OF THE SWARM. // Adbusters;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p142
The article focuses on the global day of civil disobedience titled BillionPeopleMarch being organized by the journal on December 19, 2015.
- What's Really Behind the 'Middle-class Revolt'. // News India Times;8/9/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 32, p10
The article focuses on factors related to protests in democratic countries such as India and South Africa.
- Appeal against repression. Sabai, Danielle; Rousset, Pierre // Green Left Weekly;6/30/2010, Issue 842, p19
The article reports on the Red Shirt's worsening political demonstration and civil disobedience condition in Thailand.
- Of Many Things. J. O'H. // America;3/11/1978, Vol. 138 Issue 9, preceding p177
The article focuses on the civil disobedience of pro-life movements in the U.S. It reports that the pro-life movement held public demonstrations in abortion clinics and physically barricaded its entrances. It states that the actions of the anti-abortion movement hinders the constitutional rights...
- Arrests Soar in L.A. as Anti-War Sentiments Spark Defiance. Twair, Pat McDonnell // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;May2003, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p79
The day the U.S. President George W. Bush unleashed bombs over Baghdad on March 19, 2003 Los Angeles peace activists gathered in front of the Westwood Federal Building. An estimated 20,000 to 50,000 protesters gathered on March 22, 2003 at the historic corner of Hollywood and Vine and marched...