- CUOMO VADIS. Rosen, Jeffrey // New Republic;4/26/93, Vol. 208 Issue 17, p14
Analyzes the views of New York Governor Mario Cuomo on constitutional law. Author's narrative of the occupational hazard of writing about Cuomo; Cuomo's preference for doing justice to observing legal precedents; Opinion on capital punishment; Affinity for legal realism; Judicial philosophy;...
- CUOMO VADIS? Blumenthal, Sidney // New Republic;5/6/91, Vol. 204 Issue 18, p23
Looks at the political career of New York State Governor Mario Cuomo. Career history; Personification of the traditional, custodial Democrat who repeats the party's ancient dogmas as if they were the Lord's Prayer; Cuomo's intensely felt resentment against entrenched establishments; Possible...
- Former New York Governor Mario Cuomo Dead at Age 82. SHAN, JANET // Moderate Voice;1/1/2015, p1
An obituary for former New York Governor Mario Cuomo is presented.
- Cuomo's Idle Words. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/5/2015, pA20
Rest In Peace: Three-time New York Gov. Mario Cuomo, who died New Year's Day, is being remembered as a stirring orator who should have been president. There's a reason why he never ran: His ideology couldn't win.
- Mario Cuomo Praised for Tenacity. Burton, Paul; Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/5/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34236, p1
Budget and bond experts praised former New York Gov. Mario Cuomo, who died Thursday, as tenacious, learned and witty.
- The Conscience of Mario Cuomo. DIONNE, E.J. // Moderate Voice;1/5/2015, p6
An obituary for U.S. politician Mario Cuomo is presented.
- Statement on the Death of Mario M. Cuomo. Obama, Barack // Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents;1/1/2015, p1
The article presents an obituary for former New York governor Mario Cuomo.
- Mario Cuomo (June 15, 1932-Jan. 1, 2015). CUOMO, ANDREW M. // Filipino Reporter;1/9/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p17
The article presents an obituary for former New York Governor Mario Cuomo who died on January 1, 2015.
- N.Y. lieut. governor acts as legal ombudsman. // American Bar Association Journal;Jun79, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p895
Announces New York Lieutenant Governor Mario Cuomo's plan to become a legal ombudsman for people fighting government bureaucracy. Legislative refusal to fund formal state ombudsman office to solve citizen complaints and monitor government performance; Power to represent private citizens with...
- Aborting Logic. Barnett, Glenn // New Republic;6/3/91, Vol. 204 Issue 22, p5
Presents a letter to the editor about New York State Governor Mario Cuomo's position on abortion.