- CFA Education Foundation Update! // Secured Lender;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p88
Presents an update on the Commercial Finance Association (CFA) Education Foundation in the United States as of August 2000. Courses and programs offered by CFA for members and staff; Seminars to be held by the foundation for undergraduate business, accounting and finance majors; Goal of the...
- The ASI Show donates $100,000 to regional associations. // Wearables Business;Feb2002, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p8
Provides information on the donation given by the Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) Show to regional promotional products associations in the U.S. Amount of the donation; Purpose of the donations; Number of participating regional associations that benefited from the donation.
- Presidents/chairs: Allied and related professional organizations. // ASHA;Mar95, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p82
Lists the presidents and chairs of allied and related professional organizations of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association. Includes the Academy of Dispensing Audiologists; Academy of Rehabilitative Audiology; Air Force Audiology Association; American Academy of Audiology.
- World Vision Boots Austrian Affiliate. // Christianity Today;02/08/99, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p22
Reports that the board of World Vision (WV) International voted to sever ties with World Vision Austria. Reason for the move; Allegation against World Vision Austria national director Tina Krones-Taurer and her husband, Wolfgang Krones; Reorganization of WV in Austria.
- Shortchanging Charities. // Christianity Today;3/11/2002, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p35
Focuses on the unanimous approval of faith-based organizations on charitable donations. Participants in the January 2002 meeting of organizations; U.S. legislation which provides hiring protection for religious groups.
- Baptist alliance stung by SBC cuts. // Christianity Today;May2003, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p26
Reports the decision of the executive committee of the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) to cut its donation to the Baptist World Alliance (BWA) in 2003. Amount that would be cut from the annual donation of the SBC to the BWA; Possible reason behind the decision of the SBC; Effects of the...
- Plymouth Rock Foundation. D'Agostino, Joseph A. // Human Events;08/27/99, Vol. 55 Issue 32, p17
Provides information on the Plymouth Rock Foundation. Reason the organization is located in New Hampshire and not Massachusetts; Comments from Rus Walton, executive director of the group; Distinction between the Puritans of the Massachusetts Bay Colony and the Pilgrims of Plymouth Rock;...
- CORRESPONDENCE. Holtz, Nancy Ann; Garrity, William J.; Smith, Sean; Chynoweth, W. Edward; Bouton, Anthony; Wolk, Harry I. // American Spectator;Oct2004, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p6
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Without Apology," which discussed pro-choice movement; "Pombo Versus the Greens," which focused on the use of the environmental movement as a way to gain donations; "Equality Equals Death," which...
- But Are They Catholic? Santorum, Rick // National Review;6/2/1997, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p42
The article presents comments of the author regarding the funds received by Catholic Charities from the U.S. government. But this reliance on public funds limits its ability to offer the fullness of the Catholic vision to those who seek its help. John Cardinal O'Connor, a staunch supporter of...