No Kaitz Honoree Picked Yet
- Dance if You Can-Can. Ravits, Sarah // Saint Charles Avenue;Aug2007, p32
No abstract available.
- Celebratory Sipping. Ravits, Sarah // Saint Charles Avenue;Aug2007, p34
No abstract available.
- Dedicated to Finding a Cure. Ravits, Sarah // Saint Charles Avenue;Mar2007, p26
The article highlights the Ladies Leukemia League's "FÃªte de NoÃ«l," fund raising event held at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel in New Orleans on December 6, 2006. Several activities have been presented in the event including cocktails, door prizes such as shopping sprees, jewelry...
- Bidding for a Future. Meltzer, Karie // Saint Charles Avenue;Mar2007, p30
The article highlights developments that take place during the NO/AIDS Task Force's "Art Against AIDS" fund raising event held at the Ritz-Carlton New Orleans Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana on December 9, 2006. The event has presented the silent and live auctions featuring art and other items...
- Spooky Ramsay dinner raises Â£100K for charity. // AV Magazine;Dec2008, p8
The article offers information on the effort undertaken by 88 Events to raise the Â£100,000 for the Spina Bifida Association in Scotland. It participated with the Gordon Ramsay Gala Dinners at Stirling Castle, wherein he designed the Great Hall to reflect the opulence of the Castle and the...
- Make It Simple to Give. Hodiak, Diane // Nonprofit World;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p9
The article focuses on fundraising techniques. Whether it's direct mail, personal solicitation, special events, grants, or telemarketing, the ask must relate to the donor's or funder's unique interests. Whether it's a courtesy reply envelope, non-postage paid or business reply envelope, postage...
- The Missing Exchange in Special Events. Reid, Russ // Nonprofit World;Nov/Dec90, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p11
Presents tips on how nonprofit organizations in the U.S. can maximize fund raising opportunities in special events. Presenting the nonprofit's vision and purpose at every special function; Combining presentation with personal follow-ups.
- People In Focus. // Caribbean Business;9/23/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p47
Reports several special events in Puerto Rico. Highlights of the fund raising activity of John A. Regis Foundation for the Conservation of Puerto Rico's Aquatic Life; Donation of the R-G Premier Bank to the Iniciativa Comunitaria; Raffle of the autographed gloves of Miguel Cotto by Budweiser.
- Chartered Accountants Student Societies. // Accountancy Ireland;Feb2009, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p104
The article offers news briefs related to chartered accountants student societies in Ireland. An event calendar of the Dublin Chartered Accountant Student Society (DCASS) is in progress with the annual table quiz sponsored by Brightwater Recruitment in February 2009. Cork Chartered Accountants...