No Kaitz Honoree Picked Yet
- Books and Balls. Wimsat, Maggie // Washingtonian Magazine;Apr2004, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p133
Presents the schedule of several charity fund raising events in Washington in April 2004. Used-Book Sale for Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart; Tossed & Found Sale for the Junior League of Washington; Capital Campout for the Girl Scout Council of the Nation's Capital.
- ALONG THE Avenue. Sustendal, Diane // Saint Charles Avenue;Mar2007, p8
The article presents the author's recognition to some of the talented organizations which have raised money for the benefit of the New Orleans city in Louisiana. The Save Our Cemeteries has received a grant from Tourism Cares and its Globus American Icons Program for its work at St. Louis...
- Dance if You Can-Can. Ravits, Sarah // Saint Charles Avenue;Aug2007, p32
No abstract available.
- Celebratory Sipping. Ravits, Sarah // Saint Charles Avenue;Aug2007, p34
No abstract available.
- Dedicated to Finding a Cure. Ravits, Sarah // Saint Charles Avenue;Mar2007, p26
The article highlights the Ladies Leukemia League's "FÃªte de NoÃ«l," fund raising event held at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel in New Orleans on December 6, 2006. Several activities have been presented in the event including cocktails, door prizes such as shopping sprees, jewelry...
- Bidding for a Future. Meltzer, Karie // Saint Charles Avenue;Mar2007, p30
The article highlights developments that take place during the NO/AIDS Task Force's "Art Against AIDS" fund raising event held at the Ritz-Carlton New Orleans Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana on December 9, 2006. The event has presented the silent and live auctions featuring art and other items...
- Spooky Ramsay dinner raises Â£100K for charity. // AV Magazine;Dec2008, p8
The article offers information on the effort undertaken by 88 Events to raise the Â£100,000 for the Spina Bifida Association in Scotland. It participated with the Gordon Ramsay Gala Dinners at Stirling Castle, wherein he designed the Great Hall to reflect the opulence of the Castle and the...
- Make It Simple to Give. Hodiak, Diane // Nonprofit World;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p9
The article focuses on fundraising techniques. Whether it's direct mail, personal solicitation, special events, grants, or telemarketing, the ask must relate to the donor's or funder's unique interests. Whether it's a courtesy reply envelope, non-postage paid or business reply envelope, postage...
- The Missing Exchange in Special Events. Reid, Russ // Nonprofit World;Nov/Dec90, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p11
Presents tips on how nonprofit organizations in the U.S. can maximize fund raising opportunities in special events. Presenting the nonprofit's vision and purpose at every special function; Combining presentation with personal follow-ups.