No Kaitz Honoree Picked Yet
- Celebratory Sipping. Ravits, Sarah // Saint Charles Avenue;Aug2007, p34
No abstract available.
- Bidding for a Future. Meltzer, Karie // Saint Charles Avenue;Mar2007, p30
The article highlights developments that take place during the NO/AIDS Task Force's "Art Against AIDS" fund raising event held at the Ritz-Carlton New Orleans Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana on December 9, 2006. The event has presented the silent and live auctions featuring art and other items...
- Spooky Ramsay dinner raises Â£100K for charity. // AV Magazine;Dec2008, p8
The article offers information on the effort undertaken by 88 Events to raise the Â£100,000 for the Spina Bifida Association in Scotland. It participated with the Gordon Ramsay Gala Dinners at Stirling Castle, wherein he designed the Great Hall to reflect the opulence of the Castle and the...
- Dance if You Can-Can. Ravits, Sarah // Saint Charles Avenue;Aug2007, p32
No abstract available.
- Books and Balls. Wimsat, Maggie // Washingtonian Magazine;Apr2004, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p133
Presents the schedule of several charity fund raising events in Washington in April 2004. Used-Book Sale for Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart; Tossed & Found Sale for the Junior League of Washington; Capital Campout for the Girl Scout Council of the Nation's Capital.
- ALONG THE Avenue. Sustendal, Diane // Saint Charles Avenue;Mar2007, p8
The article presents the author's recognition to some of the talented organizations which have raised money for the benefit of the New Orleans city in Louisiana. The Save Our Cemeteries has received a grant from Tourism Cares and its Globus American Icons Program for its work at St. Louis...
- Dedicated to Finding a Cure. Ravits, Sarah // Saint Charles Avenue;Mar2007, p26
The article highlights the Ladies Leukemia League's "FÃªte de NoÃ«l," fund raising event held at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel in New Orleans on December 6, 2006. Several activities have been presented in the event including cocktails, door prizes such as shopping sprees, jewelry...
- People In Focus. // Caribbean Business;9/23/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p47
Reports several special events in Puerto Rico. Highlights of the fund raising activity of John A. Regis Foundation for the Conservation of Puerto Rico's Aquatic Life; Donation of the R-G Premier Bank to the Iniciativa Comunitaria; Raffle of the autographed gloves of Miguel Cotto by Budweiser.
- Chartered Accountants Student Societies. // Accountancy Ireland;Feb2009, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p104
The article offers news briefs related to chartered accountants student societies in Ireland. An event calendar of the Dublin Chartered Accountant Student Society (DCASS) is in progress with the annual table quiz sponsored by Brightwater Recruitment in February 2009. Cork Chartered Accountants...