- AN APOLOGY FOR APOLOGETICS: A STUDY IN THE LOGIC OF INTERRELIGIOUS DIALOGUE. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Feb1994, Issue 40, p47
Reviews the book "An Apology for Apologetics: A Study in the Logic of Interreligious Dialogue," by Paul J. Griffiths.
- Work in the Spirit: Toward a Theology of Work. Huse, Don // Career Planning & Adult Development Journal;Winter2006/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p36
The article reviews the book "Work in the Spirit: Toward a Theology of Work," by Miroslav Volf.
- Book reviews. Myers, Michael W. // Journal of Ecumenical Studies;Summer/Fall93, Vol. 30 Issue 3/4, p484
Reviews the books `An Apology for Apologetics: A Study in the Logic of Interreligious Dialogue,' by Paul J. Griffiths, `Dissonant Voices: Religious Pluralism and the Question of Truth,' by Harold A. Netland and `Attitudes of Religions and Ideologies Toward the Outsider: The Other,' edited by...
- Embracing theology. Oppenheimer, Mark // Christian Century;1/11/2003, Vol. 120 Issue 1, p18
Features theologian Miroslav Volf, a potential dean of the Harvard University Divinity School in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Background on Volf; Discussion of his book 'Work in the Spirit: Toward a Theology of Work'; Volf's theology of work.
- After Our Likeness (Book). Green, Brad // Evangelical Review of Theology;Jan2002, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p91
Reviews the book 'After Our Likeness: The Church as the Image of the Trinity,' by Miroslav Volf.
- Allah: A Christian Response--A Review Essay. DeVan, Benjamin B. // Christian Scholar's Review;Winter2012, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p175
The article reviews the book "Allah: A Christian Response," by Miroslav Volf.
- Acting out. Burgess, John P. // Christian Century;5/22/2002, Vol. 119 Issue 11, p40
Reviews the book 'Practicing Theology: Beliefs and Practices in Christian Life,' edited by Miroslav Volf and Dorothy C. Bass.
- Book Reviews. Gros, Jeffrey // Journal of Ecumenical Studies;Winter2000, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p74
Reviews the book 'After Our Likeness: The Church as the Image of the Trinity. Sacra Doctrina: Christian Theology for a Postmodern Age,' Miroslav Volf.
- Hope for the Future. Jennings, Lane // Futurist;May/Jun2005, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p53
Reviews the book "The Future of Hope," edited by Miroslav Volf and William Katerberg.