- AN APOLOGY FOR APOLOGETICS: A STUDY IN THE LOGIC OF INTERRELIGIOUS DIALOGUE. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Feb1994, Issue 40, p47
Reviews the book "An Apology for Apologetics: A Study in the Logic of Interreligious Dialogue," by Paul J. Griffiths.
- Work in the Spirit: Toward a Theology of Work. Huse, Don // Career Planning & Adult Development Journal;Winter2006/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p36
The article reviews the book "Work in the Spirit: Toward a Theology of Work," by Miroslav Volf.
- Book reviews. Myers, Michael W. // Journal of Ecumenical Studies;Summer/Fall93, Vol. 30 Issue 3/4, p484
Reviews the books `An Apology for Apologetics: A Study in the Logic of Interreligious Dialogue,' by Paul J. Griffiths, `Dissonant Voices: Religious Pluralism and the Question of Truth,' by Harold A. Netland and `Attitudes of Religions and Ideologies Toward the Outsider: The Other,' edited by...
- Embracing theology. Oppenheimer, Mark // Christian Century;1/11/2003, Vol. 120 Issue 1, p18
Features theologian Miroslav Volf, a potential dean of the Harvard University Divinity School in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Background on Volf; Discussion of his book 'Work in the Spirit: Toward a Theology of Work'; Volf's theology of work.
- After Our Likeness (Book). Green, Brad // Evangelical Review of Theology;Jan2002, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p91
Reviews the book 'After Our Likeness: The Church as the Image of the Trinity,' by Miroslav Volf.
- Allah: A Christian Response--A Review Essay. DeVan, Benjamin B. // Christian Scholar's Review;Winter2012, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p175
The article reviews the book "Allah: A Christian Response," by Miroslav Volf.
- Book Reviews. Gros, Jeffrey // Journal of Ecumenical Studies;Winter2000, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p74
Reviews the book 'After Our Likeness: The Church as the Image of the Trinity. Sacra Doctrina: Christian Theology for a Postmodern Age,' Miroslav Volf.
- Hope for the Future. Jennings, Lane // Futurist;May/Jun2005, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p53
Reviews the book "The Future of Hope," edited by Miroslav Volf and William Katerberg.
- GOD VERSUS ALLAH. Durie, Mark // Quadrant Magazine;Jul2011, Vol. 55 Issue 7/8, p60
A literary criticism of the book "Allah: A Christian Response" by Miroslav Volf is presented. It is critical on the argument of Volf in his book regarding the worshipping of same God by Christians and Muslims. It notes that Volf failed to discuss the true image of Islam because he focused on...