- Alternate voices speak out. // National Catholic Reporter;6/28/96, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p8
Reports that two religious organizations in the United States have launched efforts to present an alternate voice to the religious right. Issuing of a full page advertisement in `The New York Times,' by the Pax Christi USA; Holding of news conferences by the Interfaith Alliance of New York.
- Letter To The Editor. Mabesoone, Dan; Krafft, Lynn E.; Anderson, Rex; Hales, Bobby // ICS: Cleaning Specialist;May2007, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The CRI SOA Program," by Werner Braun in the March 2007 issue and "Innovations in Drying" in the March 2007 issue.
- Free-rangers urged to 'pull together'. Davies, Jake // Poultry World;Dec2012, Vol. 165 Issue 12, p14
The article reports that Robert Gooch, policy director of the British Free Range Egg Producers Association (BFREPA), has called on organization members to "pull together" and use the correct channels to voice their concerns or complaints. Gooch explains that some members are circulating...
- Building a strong civil society. Flohm, Amber // Education (00131156);Sep2009, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p5
The article features the Sydney Alliance, an association composed of member organisations like unions, community and religious groups that discuss problems collectively to improve the lives of people with the aim to become the geographic, ethnic and social representative of Sydney, New South...
- CDA group welcomes two new members at meeting. // East Bernard Express (TX);5/1/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 18, p2
The article offers information on the welcoming of two added members Karen Rejsek and Alison Mazoch at the Catholic Daughters of the Americas at its meeting in 2008 in East Bernard, Texas.
- American Legion installs officers. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);6/14/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p5
Announces the new officers of the American Legion Post 522 of Lake Whitney, Texas for the year 2006-2007. Appointment of Bobby Ray as post commander and first vice-commander of the Sixth District American Legion; Position assumed by Albert Arellano at the Legion.
- Second Thursday St. Stephen's Mom's Group. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);12/27/2006, Vol. 103 Issue 37, p6
The article invites mothers to be a part of St. Stephen's Mom's Group whose mission and purpose is to support other mothers in Texas. All mothers are welcomed regardless of religious affiliation. The group meets at the McArthur Hall in Saint Stephen's Church in Wimberley at seven in the evening....
- Dead Houses, Live Flowers. Rollins, Don // Progressive Populist;5/15/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p20
The article focuses on the needs of every individual who serves a faith community or religious groups to do at least some measure of pastoral care in the U.S.
- Polish strongmen partner with group moving Jewish headstones. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;2/1/2015, p1
WARSAW, Poland (JTA) -- A Polish federation of strongmen announced its partnership with an organization whose work includes moving and preserving Jewish headstones.