David Novak responds:
- RCC Special Issue Inspiring. Doyle, Dan // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Jul2006, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p801
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Relationship-Centered Care: A Constructive Reframing," in the January 2006 issue.
- FEATURE "X". Bargebuhr, Frederick P.; Kearney, Vincent S. // America;3/27/1954, Vol. 90 Issue 26, p681
No abstract available.
- Why the United States Is in Central America. Smith, Wayne S. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Dec1983, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p58
A letter to the editor in response to an article by Eldon Kenworthy about U.S. President Ronald Reagan's foreign policy, in the October 1983 issue is presented.
- Why the United States Is in Central America. Lowenthal, Abraham F. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Dec1983, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p60
A letter to the editor on an essay by Eldon Kenworthy about U.S. President Ronald Reagan's foreign policy is presented.
- A COMMUNICATION: Kashmir-A Pakistan Viewpoint. Ansari, U. Ahmad // New Republic;9/24/51, Vol. 125 Issue 13, p8
Presents a letter to the editor on the tension between India and Pakistan.
- Throwing stones. Hamilton, Lee H. // New Republic;12/10/90, Vol. 203 Issue 24, p4
Presents a letter to the editor discussing the U.S. government's foreign policy towards Iraq.
- Bad mix. Landes, David S. // New Republic;4/22/91, Vol. 204 Issue 16, p6
Presents a letter to the editor suggesting the irreconcilability of preserving Iraq's territorial integrity on the one hand, and of preserving regional stability in the Middle East, on the other.
- Irresolution 242 (cont'd.). Rostow, Eugene V. // New Republic;11/25/91, Vol. 205 Issue 22, p4
Presents a letter to the editors on the history of Resolution 242.
- Surprise, surprise. Sick, Gary G. // New Republic;12/23/91 - 12/30/91, Vol. 205 Issue 26/27, p6
Presents a letter to the editor referencing the article "The Conspiracy That Wasn't," that was published in the November 18 issue.
- Letters. Prout, Charles H.; Collins, Richard S. // Public Relations Quarterly;Winter73, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p5
Presents a letter to the editor related to public relations.