Fuzzing Family Values: The Mass Mutual Survey
- Free Life Insurance. // Working Mother;Sep2006, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p16
The article recommends the free $50,000 life insurance policy from MassMutual. Called Lifebridge, the insurance is suitable for low-income families in the U.S. The benefit is paid directly to an educational trust. At present, the company has given away some 5,400 policies. According to Susan...
- FAMILY VALUES. Brovarski, Edward // Calliope;Sep2008, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p34
The article focuses on the family values during the ancient Egypt.
- Family Values and Coresidence with Married Children in Urban China. Logan, John R.; Bian, Fuqin // Social Forces;Jun99, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p1253
The high level of coresidence of parents with married children in China, as in much of East Asia, is generally understood as a manifestation of the persistence of traditional family values in this region. In urban China the opposite is true: coresidence is maintained in spite of a diversity of...
- Personal values and involvement in problem behaviors among Bahamian early adolescents: a cross-sectional study. Hongjie Liu; Shuli Yu; Cottrell, Lesley; Lunn, Sonja; Deveaux, Lynette; Brathwaite, Nanika V.; Marshall, Sharon; Xiaoming Li; Stanton1, Bonita // BMC Public Health;2007, Vol. 7, p135
Background: Few studies, particularly in developing countries, have explored the relationship between adolescents and parental values with adolescent problem behaviors. The objectives of the study are to (1) describe adolescents' personal values, their problem behaviors, and the relationships...
- Global Recession and Work-family Issues among Call Center Employees. Ramadoss, Kamala // Journal of Psychosocial Research;Jul-Dec2013, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p253
In this study, the author examined the impact of work related variables on one's family values, particularly, the role of job demand, supervisor support, job control, co-worker support, job satisfaction and individual coping resources on call center employees' primacy of family values was...
- Untitled. Rockman, Junice // Tennessee Tribune;4/5/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p7B
In this article, the author discusses several aspects of family relationships including family values, beliefs and actions.
- Soft Assets Offer Invaluable Returns. WOODBURY, LANCE // Progressive Farmer;Sep2015, Vol. 130 Issue 10, p48
The article focuses on the importance of family philosophies and values to be passed on to generation for succession planning by sharing family histories and members experiences which provides integrity, discipline and honesty in family business.
- Education Issues Get Scant Attention As Renublicans Target `Family Values'. Miller, Julie A. // Education Week;9/9/1992, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p39
The article reports on the Republican national convention to promote family values in Houston, Texas. The convention focuses on the context of strengthening the family. In a speech by U.S. President George Bush during the convention, he stated the importance of family values and that children...
- Word Search. Knabbe, Gertrude // Hopscotch;Aug/Sep2010, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p12
A word search puzzle related to family members and family values is presented.