Timethink on the Rocks
- Faith in science. Peters, Sally; Becker, Gerold; MacFarlane, Scott; Doran, Domenick; Kriese, Michael // Newsweek;8/10/1998, Vol. 132 Issue 6, p15
Presents reader feedback on an article which appeared in the July 20, 1998 issue of `Newsweek' entitled `Science Finds God.'
- VIEWS AND COMMENTS About the 'God Factor' Aiken, Warren // Journal of Religion & Psychical Research;Apr97, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p105
Comments on P. Stahl's article about God. Issue of science versus religion; Belief of God; Immenseness of the Universe.
- The return of the God hypothesis. Meyer, Stephen C. // Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies;1999, Vol. 11 Issue 1/2, p1
Examines evidences providing epistemological support for belief in God. Evaluation of the explanatory power of theism with respect to scientific evidences; Types of arguments for the existence of God from nature; Advantages of inference to the best explanation method of reasoning over deduction...
- Can a Scientist believe in God? MINITER, BRENDAN // American Enterprise;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p53
Reports on surveys which indicate that a proportion of scientists believe in God. Examples of scientists who believe in God and in religion; Views of scientists on religion and science.
- The universe's communion of subjects. Heffern, Rich // National Catholic Reporter;9/17/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 24, p32
In this article the author discusses the relationship between science and religion, as well the existence of God.
- Speaking of God. MJH, M.J.H. // Hastings Center Report;Jul/Aug93, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p3
Reports that `Nature' the `International Weekly Journal has been revealing to readers what some contemporary scientists are thinking about the age-old question of relation of theology to their own disciplines. How the biases represented are revealing; Why the editors of `Nature' derided the...
- Mr. G. in the U.S.S.R. // Time;11/9/1959, Vol. 74 Issue 19, p52
The article reviews the periodical "Science and Religion."
- NATIONAL CATHOLIC BIOETHICS QUARTERLY. // Touchstone: A Journal of Mere Christianity;Nov2006, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p53
The article reviews the periodical "National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly."
- Rejoinder to Mikael Stenmark. Kaufman, Gordon D. // Journal of the American Academy of Religion;Mar2003, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p183
Responds to Mikael Stenmark's criticism of an essay entitled 'On Thinking of God As Serendipitous Creativity.' Concept of God; Personal awareness and science; Biblical idea of creation; God and scientific evolution.