She Turned to Me
- Irish eyes are smiling. Kurkjian, Tim // Sports Illustrated;5/3/93, Vol. 78 Issue 17, p76
Discusses the comeback of California Angel pitcher John Farrell after missing two seasons because of two operations on his right elbow. Wins in 1988 with Cleveland Indians; Transplanting tendon to his elbow; Win over the Cleveland Indians; More.
- IT's best invention is outshone by a helmet. // Computer Weekly;2/21/2002, p58
Focuses on the invention of the prototype of 'Follow Me Phone' by IT manager John Farrell in Great Britain. Features of the phone; Operation of the phone; Benefits of the phone to consumers.
- The Ide(a)s of March. BRODERICK, PATRICIA; RAYMOND, ALLEN // Teaching Pre K-8;Mar99, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p74
Presents several products which can be used for teaching arts to students. Music recordings by John Farrell; Information on Early Connections reading programs; Color marker and art products from Sanford Corp.
- AMUSE BOUCHE. // Gay Community News;Apr2013, Issue 280, p34
The article presents the answers of restaurateur John Farrell to questions related to the operations of Dillingers and The Butcher Grill in Dublin.
- Cheeky hotel burglary a one off, industry says. // Hospitality (11724285);Feb2008, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p4
The article focuses on the burglary at Quay West Hotel in Auckland, New Zealand. It said that by tricking a staff member, a swindler was able to rob a hotel room and even ordered a meal and drinks while on the crime. The alleged burglar however, was apprehended after the incident was reported by...
- Farrell: The Presidential Fix-It Man Takes on Offshore Drilling. Farrell, John Aloysius // U.S. News Digital Weekly;4/2/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 13, p16
A blog from John Aloysius Farrell on the pragmatism of U.S. President Barack Obama is presented.
- Farrell accepts role to take over Publicis below the line. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);11/8/2002, Issue 45, p2
Reports that the former worldwide president and chief executive John Farrell of Great Britain-based media company D'Arcy has decided to stay with a marketing services agency Publicis Groupe following the closure of D'Arcy in October, 2002; Plans of Farrell to promote Publicis' marketing...
- John Farrell to join merged LBi board. // Campaign;6/4/2010, Issue 22, p6
The article reports on the appointment of John Farrell as a member of supervisory board of LBi International NV.
- A man with an attitude. // Director;Aug1996, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p17
Profiles John Farrell, chief executive of DMB&B. Focus on building an international communication business; Dividends program; Emphasis on company output.