Christians, Jews, and Anti-Semitism
- Republicans propose declaring Idaho a 'Christian state'. // Arab American News;2/28/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 1516, p12
The article reports that members of Kootenai County Republican Central Committee will be voting on a resolution declaring the state of Idaho a Christian one to bolster the Judeo-Christian bedrock of the founding of the U.S.
- Pope John Paul II. Wiesel, Elie // Time International (South Pacific Edition);4/26/2004, Issue 16, p67
The article presents the author's comments on the reconciliation efforts of Christian leader Pope John Paul II. The author admires the pope for continuing the vision and the actions of Pope John XXIII. They brought openness to the church. Thanks to both of them, Judeo-Christian relations have...
- A time to acknowledge faith in a merciful God. // East Bernard Express (TX);8/ 9/2012, Vol. 69 Issue 32, p4
In this article, the author talks his beliefs and highlights the views of the Judeo-Christian tradition in the context of terrorism, economic uncertainty, and drought.
- Book Reviews: Contents. // Cithara;
A table of contents of the book reviews from the November 2013 issue of the magazine is presented.
- Guest Editorial: Who Is My Neighbor? Introductory Explorations. Sadler Jr., Rodney S. // Interpretation: A Journal of Bible & Theology;Apr2008, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p115
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including "Loving One's (Israelite) Neighbor: Election and Commandment in Leviticus 19," by Joel Kaminsky and "Under the gaze of the Empire: Who Is My Neighbor?," by EMerson Powery.
- Lost Faith. Knox, Mark // Teacher Magazine;May/Jun2004, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p10
Presents a letter to the editor, on Judeo-Christianity.
- American Jewry--Competing Loyalties. Goodman, Arnold M. // Judaism;Summer83, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p273
Defines the competing loyalties experienced by American Jews. Unconcern over the question of double loyalty; Impact of anti-Semitism in the lives of the Jews; Accommodation of American influences.
- I Hope I Am Wrong. Levine, Charlie // Baltimore Jewish Times;12/14/2012, Vol. 329 Issue 7, p12
The author focuses on the Jewish Americans and discusses reason behind global spread of anti-Semitism views.
- "It's Splendid When the Town Whore Gets Religion and Joins the Church": The Rise of the Jewish Neoconservatives as Observed by the Paleoconservatives in the 1980s. Klingenstein, Susanne // Shofar: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Jewish Studies;Spring2003, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p83
During the former U.S. President Ronald Reagan's administration a new group of conservative intellectuals, with deep roots in the anti-Stalinist left and Jewish New York, was gaining influence in Washington. Their ascent was observed with ill-concealed envy by older conservatives who themselves...