SunGard Wraps $5 Bin Credit Facility
- Style Points. Kutler, Jeffrey // Securities Industry News;4/4/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p4
Focuses on the technology industry in the U.S. Information on the leveraged buyout of technology company SunGard Data Systems; Forecast on global information technology spending in 2005, according to consulting firm Gartner; Details of systems and communications costs of financial institutions.
- DB Gives Investors Allocation Shaft For SunGard. Laughlin, Kate // High Yield Report;8/1/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the leveraged buyout deal entered by financial institution, SunGard Data Systems Inc. with Deutsche Bank AG in the U.S. Terms of the deal; Financial condition of SunGard; Financial terms of the buyout.
- Did PE Dilemma Help CSFB Nab Deal? Friedlander, Josh // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 13, p7
The article reports that Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. (CSFB) has stopped competing with its clients in the private equity business. Last week, CSFB announced that its private equity division, DLJ Merchant Banking Partners, which the firm had considered spinning off, would continue to operate...
- Tools for Collections, Dispute Solutions and Managing Credit Lines. Carr, Matthew // Business Credit;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p6
The article focuses on the use of technological solutions for credit institutions. It notes that innovative ideas such as credit scoring programs alleviates problems of credit professionals on credit decisions, prompting for productivity in the businesses. Further discussed are aspects of the...
- SunGard Division Launches High-Net-Worth Web Portal. // Securities Industry News;03/19/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p27
Reports the launching of SunGard AMS High Net Worth Portal by SunGard Asset Management Systems. Implementation of integrated portal strategy to help financial institutions; Benefits of the portal; Partnership with other companies for the offering of different services through the portal.
- SunGard, SCT's Parent, Plans To Go Private In $11.3 Billion Deal. // Educational Marketer;4/11/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p4
Reports that SunGard Data Systems Inc., the parent of higher education technology infrastructure and services provider SCT Corp., forged a privatization agreement with a consortium of private equity firms in the U.S. Estimated value of the deal; Requirement of the approval of stockholders for...
- Western Banking Spreads in China. Shister, Neil // World Trade;May2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p62
Features the BMO Financial Group, a full-service investment firm in Canada. Company background; Business operations; Participation in China's trade with the U.S.; Information on the banking development in China.
- BANKING ON DISASTER. French, Jeff // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 44, p26
Focuses on the performance of Allied Capital Corp., one of the leading business development companies (BDC) in the U.S. Information on the financial performance of the company with emphasis on its revenue and dividends; Investment of the company in middle-market companies; Creation of BDC by the...
- On its own two feet. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/20/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 20, p44
Reports on the performance of Saudi Investment Bank in the financial services industry in Saudi Arabia as of May 2005. Profit and loss; Expansion initiatives; Number of mutual funds launched by the bank; Percentage of increase in total assets.