FAA report brings St. Louis Airport proposal closer to reality
- Team chosen to lead expansion. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/28/96, Vol. 237 Issue 18, p17
Reports on the commencement of the expansion of the Lambert International Airport in Saint Louis, Missouri. Budget allocated for the expansion program; Program management team selected by the city's Board of Public Service.
- Suit Against St. Louis May Cause Snag in Airport Deal. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;10/02/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30491, p1
Focuses on Saint Louis, Missouri's plans of issuing the largest airport bond issue in history to be used for the expansion of the Lambert-St. Louis International Airport in the Bridgeton. United States Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) approval of the expansion plan; Bridgeton's lawsuit...
- Chicken lovers will flock to annual Midwest WingFest. Denham, Janice // Monroe County Clarion;8/31/2011, Vol. 51 Issue 37, pB2
The article reports that the Midwest WingFest hosts 25 chicken wings-makers to be held at Fairview Heights to benefit the United Service Organization (USO) at Lambert-St. Louis International Airport in Missouri.
- Hudson JV wins 10-year contract to operate 14 stores at St. Louis International Airport. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;8/8/2012, Vol. 14 Issue 49, p4
The article reports that the HG-St. Louis JV joint venture comprising various companies including Hudson Group (HG) Retail, LLC, Final Phase Marketing, Inc. and OHM Concession Group LLC has won a 10-year contract to operate 14 stores at Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL) in Missouri.
- Hot pad melts away troubles at St. Louis' Lambert Airport. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/09/96, Vol. 199 Issue 2, p25
Describes the use of hot pads for winter snow removal at the Lambert International Airport in Saint Louis, Missouri. Design of hot pads by CRD Campbell Inc. for the Southwest Airlines terminal at the airport; Factors considered in designing the hot pads; Advantages of hot pads over conventional...
- Give us some credit. Bishop, Ed // St. Louis Journalism Review;Sep98, Vol. 28 Issue 209, p5
Presents information on the St. Louis Post-Dispatch report on the lack of safety at Lambert Airport. What could occur if a train operator makes a mistake; Why the station will remain closed; Exposure of safety hazards observed; Details on other reports by St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
- Google creates maps of Lambert Airport terminals, concourses. // South County Journal;12/7/2011, Vol. 56 Issue 49, pA3
The article reports on the partnership of Lambert-Saint Louis International Airport in Missouri with Google to create new indoor maps of its terminals and concourses.
- Chicken lovers will flock to Midwest WingFest. Denham, Janice // Granite City Press-Record;8/31/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 70, pB4
The article offers information on the Midwest WingFest 2011 to be held on September 3, 2011 at Lambert- Saint Louis International Airport.
- St. Louis airport to come with $201 million. Keeton, Ann // Bond Buyer;08/18/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30211, p2
Reports that the city of St. Louis, Missouri is expected to raise $201 million on August 19, 1997 from airport revenue bonds to finance part of capital improvement program for the Lambert-St. Louis International Airport.