AICP HONOREE DINNER JUNE 2005
- Kodak in perfect focus with Tommy the angel. Garfield, Bob // Advertising Age;2/28/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p46
This article reviews the television advertisement for Eastman Kodak Co. featuring six-year old Tommy Higgins. The kid in the commercial is a chubby-cheeked, freckle-faced 6-year-old boy who is captured in super-slow motion falling supine in the snow and flapping his limbs to leave an angelic...
- KODAK'S "AMERICA": IMAGES FROM THE AMERICAN EDEN. Himmelstein, Hal // Journal of Film & Video;Summer89, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p75
The article discusses the study that focuses on television (TV) commercial "America," which was initially aired in the Spring and Summer of 1985. It is cited that this 60- second and 30-second commercial by Kodak Co. exemplifies a dominant strain in TV commercials from the period which applied...
- New Directors Showcase Event Offers Perspective, Career Advice. // SHOOT;5/27/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 19, p1
Presents information on the 2005 New Directors Showcase event held at DGA Theater in New York. Panelists at the event; Spot directors who attended the event; Observations on the marketplace for new directorial talents; Exploration on methods of mentoring new talents; Statistics on the...
- Kodak Ads Delve Deeper. McMains, Andrew // Adweek Southeast Edition;8/13/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p36
Reports on a television advertisement of Kodak focusing on deeper emotional connections. Features of the commercial; Director of the advertisement.
- Kodak breaks out new ads during Academy Awards. // Drug Store News;4/23/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p33
Unveils the `Share Moments Share Life' television commercial of Kodak during the 73rd Annual Academy Awards, aimed at raising awareness of photo quality. Concept of the commercial.
- News. Takaki, Millie // SHOOT;04/02/99, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p4
Reports that Eastman Kodak Co. has divided its Cinesite postproduction and visual effects business in Hollywood, California, into three separate divisions. Digital Mastering/Preservation and Restoration; Cinesite Visual Effects; Film Scanning and Recording; Strategic alliances with...
- Sponsors, Exhibitors Make Mark At Forum. // SHOOT;10/21/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 33, p43
Presents the highlights of the third Commercial Production Forum hosted by the "SHOOT" magazine in partnership with Source TV held at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City in 2005. Involvement of Kodak and Getty Images in the event; Remarks from Ross Dabrow of Getty Images on the...
- Radio Live. Rollins, Rich // AdMedia;Aug2005, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p29
Focuses on a television advertisement created for Radio Live which features an unrehearsed dialogue from subjects. Challenges on making the commercial.
- Panel sheds light on upfront issues. Chunovic, Louis // Electronic Media;4/1/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p12
Focuses on the argument by participants of the annual marketing conference of the Television Advertising Bureau related to upfront issues in New York. Reference to the contentions of buyer Irwin Gotlieb of the Mind Share and seller Mel Karmazin of Viacom; Impact of the decline of prices on...