KODAK WORKFLOW SEMINAR MAY 2005
- Inside the Australian VES. Bath, Jason // Inside Film;Dec2009, Issue 127, p34
Information on the topics discussed during the Make It in Australia week organized by industry trade body Ausfilm in Los Angeles, California on August 25, 2009. Topics include the strength of the Australian dollar and the relative merits of the incentive schemes compared to other territories. It...
- Cartoon boosters. Barraclough, Leo // Variety;3/4/2013, Vol. 430 Issue 2, p14
The article discusses the nominees for awards to be presented at the 2013 Cartoon Movie European animated film co-production conference in Lyon, France. Awards discussed include European Director of the Year, European Distributor of the Year and European Producer of the Year. Each of the three...
- 'Special Effects' is 'Cinema Magic'. Samuelson, David // BKSTS Journal;Jun1982, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p266
The article focuses on the International Special Effects Seminar sponsored by the British Kinematograph, Sound & Television Society in Great Britain. The organization has arranged lectures, practical demonstrations and a panel of experts to give lectures. The seminar will also focus on the...
- EVENTS, EXPEDITIONS AND EXCELLENCE. Clapp, Cristina // Digital Video;Jun2012, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p3
The article offers the author's views on various events related to digital videography. She says that the Digital Video Expo East at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City on June 20, 2012 will cover topics on how to shoot, edit, and deliver film contents. She mentions the awarding of the...
- Digital Frontier. HAYES, DADE // Daily Variety;03/06/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 1, pA1
Reports on the debut of the special digital area at the ShoWest 2000 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Digital projection demonstrations by five companies; Major-studio offerings; Independent films set for spring or summer launch.
- Focus on new tech. Grove, Christopher // Daily Variety;03/06/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 1, pA4
Focuses on digital cinema-related vendors' participating at ShoWest 2000 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Texas Instruments; Digital Projection; Barco Digital Cinemas USA.
- Electronic Cinema focus on HDTV. Young, Deborah // Variety;05/05/97, Vol. 367 Issue 1, p208
Reports that the Swiss Alps town of Montreux hosted the 1997 International Electronic Cinema Festival. US Federal Communications Commission's (FCC) standards on digital broadcasting; Event's alternation between Swiss and Japanese venues; Productions on view at the festival.
- Cannes sets indie seminars. // Hollywood Reporter;5/9/95, Vol. 337 Issue 9, p4
Reports that a series of seminar for independent filmmakers will be sponsored by `The Hollywood Reporter,' the Independent Film Project, Eastman Kodak Co., Ernst & young LLP and Sony Music Licensing on May 21 to 24, 1995. Topics; Speakers.
- The Legacy Lives. Nathans-Kelly, Stephen // EventDV;Oct2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p6
The article offers information on the IN[FOCUS] event filmmaking conference that will be held at the Francis Marion Hotel in Charleston, South Carolina from January 16 to 19, 2012.