- Talking Heads. Wilson, Jim // Popular Mechanics;Aug2000, Vol. 177 Issue 8, p40
Provides information on the face2face software developed by face2face Inc., which enables animators to create more lifelike characters. Advantages of the software over traditional animation productions; Features of the animation software.
- Animania. Stern, Jennifer; Valenza, Joyce Kasman // School Library Journal;Jun2011, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p40
The article reviews several software programs that can help children to create their own short animated films, including CrazyTalk, Flip Boom All Star, and Toon Boom Studio.
- GOANIMATE.COM. // Tech & Learning;Oct2008, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p45
The article evaluates the GoAnimate animation software, available at goanimate.com.
- ETShade Pro R4/E. Lowrie, Matt // Macworld;Nov2001, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p44
Reviews the animation software ETShade Pro R4/E from Expression Tools.
- Opening Doors. Moltenbrey, Karen // Computer Graphics World;Sep2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p54
Features the animated segment of Passage using Maya 4.0 software at high-definition television resolution. Techniques of the co-directors in depicting the concept of the animation; Details on the animation of Passage; Application of the subdivision surfaces for the creation of higher resolution...
- Absolute Character Tools 1.5. King, Doug // Computer Graphics World;Jan2003, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p32
Reviews the animation software Absolute Character Tools 1.5 from cgCharacter.
- More StageTools. // TVB Europe;Apr2002, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p59
Deals with the release of the MovingPicture 3.0, the still image animation software from StageTools. Features of the software; Device to be released by StageTools to support the OS X operating system of Apple Computer.
- PIXHR CONTINUES RENDERING PUSH. // Computer Graphics World;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p4
The article reviews the latest version of the RenderMan software from Pixar Animation Studios.
- Crazy Talk Animator 2. Lavery, Joe // Micro Mart;3/6/2014, Issue 1301, p48
The article reviews the CrazyTalk Animator 2 program from Reallusion 3D Software.