- Redrock Micro Introduces UttraCage. // American Cinematographer;Jan2012, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p89
The article reviews the UltraCage Blue and UltraCage Blue Universal cages from Redrock Micro, made for digital cinema cameras including those from Canon, Sony, and Panasonic.
- Coolness Matters. Braverman, Barry // Video Systems;Sep2005, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p17
Discusses the proper use of matte boxes in cinematography. Capacity and description of matte boxes; Key functions; Factors to look for in a matte box; Benefits of matte boxes to inexperienced filmmakers.
- Reviving Ultra Panavision 70. Benjamin, B. // American Cinematographer;Dec2015, Vol. 96 Issue 12, p46
The article offers information on the Ultra Panavision 70 lenses used in the film production of "The Hateful Eight."
- New Products & Services. // American Cinematographer;Jan2015, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p88
The article reviews several products used in cinematography including a wide-angle anamorphic zoom lens from Angenieux, lenses from Scheider-Kreuznach, and a camera control switch from Zeiss.
- Vocas Expands Accessory Line. // American Cinematographer;Nov2011, Vol. 92 Issue 11, p88
The article offers information on the Flexible Gear Ring, Pro Rail Support, E-to-PL-Mount Adapter, and Shoulder Support from cinematography equipment company Vocas Systems.
- Production Slate. Witmer, Jon D. // American Cinematographer;May2014, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p20
An interview is presented with cinematographer Haris Zambarloukos and focuses on his work on the film "Locke." Topics discussed include the performance in the film by actor Tom Hardy, the different cinematography and camera equipment used to film the movie, and the lighting that was used during...
- WHAT'S IN YOUR KIT? // MovieMaker;Spring2015, Vol. 22 Issue 113, p30
The article evaluates several devices and equipment used by cinematographers for shooting films including the Suunto Tandem Compass & Clinometer from Suunto Corp., the Optical Viewfinder from Isco Inc. and the 400ASA Color Film from Eastman Kodak Co.
- New Anti Mist Eyepiece. // BKSTS Journal;Oct1983, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p590
The article evaluates Optex Inc.'s optical anti-mist eyepiece which fits most motion picture cameras.
- Hot Rod Distributes Relentless' Defy Stabilizers. // American Cinematographer;Sep2013, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p106
The article reviews the G5 custom handheld stabilized platform system for motion picture cameras from Relentless, Inc.