GELATO AND SORBETTO AT SIGGRAPH
- MORE FOR LINUX. // Millimeter;Jul2005, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p34
Features Maximum Throughput's Xstoner software for motion picture production and editing. Connection with Discreet's Linux-based versions of Flint and Smoke; Specifications; Capabilities.
- RENDERMAN FOR THE MASSES? Ochiva, Dan // Millimeter;Jul2005, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p33
Features Pixar's RenderMan software for motion picture production. Specifications; Capabilities.
- Lego Studios. Ellis, Darren // Australian Personal Computer;Feb2001, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p38
Features the Lego Studios filmmaking software from toy company Lego. Features and functions; Strengths and weaknesses; Price; Contact information.
- Digital film BOXX. // TVB Europe;Sep2001, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p13
Reports on the application of the CineBOXX hardware platform from BOXX Technologies to 5D Cyborg Commander, a film and video playback/output solution for motion picture post production. Description of the products; Remarks from 5D director Marc Dando.
- Making movies with Ulead VideoStudio 6. Overington, Matt // Australian Personal Computer;Jun2002, Issue 282, p130
Introduces the Ulead VideoStudio 6 computer software. Details on the editing characteristics of the software; Specifications of the software; Usability of the software in film making.
- Helping hand for facilities. Wagner, Reinhard // TVB Europe;Sep99, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p78
Provides information on Studio/Facility Management Software (SMS/FMS) for film and video production. Cost of the installation of the software; Description on the software's modules; Opinion on the software.
- What's Old Is New Again. Robertson, Barbara // Computer Graphics World;Jan2009, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p8
The article presents information on the use of Digital Domain computer graphics art in creating a state-of-the-art digital human for the film "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." In addition to tools and techniques developed specifically to create Benjamin Button, which Digital Domain calls...
- DREAMING IN 3D. HOLBEN, JAY // DV: Digital Video;Sep2008, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p8
The article reviews the previsualization storyboard software FrameForge 3D Studio 2.
- Make Waves with Psunami. Heid, Jim // Macworld;Mar2000, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p34
Reviews the motion picture effects software Psunami from Atomic Power.