- GELATO AND SORBETTO AT SIGGRAPH. // Millimeter;Jul2005, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p33
Features Nvidia's Gelato 2.0 software and Sorbetto software for motion picture production. Capabilities; Specifications; Plug-ins.
- MORE FOR LINUX. // Millimeter;Jul2005, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p34
Features Maximum Throughput's Xstoner software for motion picture production and editing. Connection with Discreet's Linux-based versions of Flint and Smoke; Specifications; Capabilities.
- Digital film BOXX. // TVB Europe;Sep2001, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p13
Reports on the application of the CineBOXX hardware platform from BOXX Technologies to 5D Cyborg Commander, a film and video playback/output solution for motion picture post production. Description of the products; Remarks from 5D director Marc Dando.
- Making movies with Ulead VideoStudio 6. Overington, Matt // Australian Personal Computer;Jun2002, Issue 282, p130
Introduces the Ulead VideoStudio 6 computer software. Details on the editing characteristics of the software; Specifications of the software; Usability of the software in film making.
- Lego Studios. Ellis, Darren // Australian Personal Computer;Feb2001, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p38
Features the Lego Studios filmmaking software from toy company Lego. Features and functions; Strengths and weaknesses; Price; Contact information.
- Helping hand for facilities. Wagner, Reinhard // TVB Europe;Sep99, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p78
Provides information on Studio/Facility Management Software (SMS/FMS) for film and video production. Cost of the installation of the software; Description on the software's modules; Opinion on the software.
- DREAMING IN 3D. HOLBEN, JAY // DV: Digital Video;Sep2008, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p8
The article reviews the previsualization storyboard software FrameForge 3D Studio 2.
- Make Waves with Psunami. Heid, Jim // Macworld;Mar2000, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p34
Reviews the motion picture effects software Psunami from Atomic Power.
- Post with a network of pluses. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Jun2001, Issue 318, p33
Features Incite Editor 2.8, a Non linear Editing software used for motion picture post production. Software features; Performance capabilities; Capability of the system to enhance workflow through task division.