HOT SPOT CLIPS
- Bud needs new ideas for post-cheesecake adds. Garfield, Bob // Advertising Age;11/18/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 49, p49
This article evaluates the five new television spots for the Budweiser beer of Anheuser-Busch launched in November 1991. One spot--among three aimed mainly at young drinkers--features a rock 'n' roll encounter between Stray Cats musician Brian Setzer and 68-year-old Cordell Jackson. The spot...
- Wag the Tongue. Kattleman, Terry // Advertising Age's Creativity;Mar2001, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p60
Features DDB/Chicago's Super Bowl 'Whassup' commercial for Budweiser. Description of the commercial.
- A-B to Ask Millions on Bow: `W'assup?'. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;01/24/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p10
Focuses on the television campaign made for Anheuser-Busch's Budweiser brand. Target consumer of the television spots; Description of the television spots; Tagline of the campaign.
- BSEW, HQ Watch The Market For Budweiser. // SHOOT;04/06/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p14
Presents information on the production of the 'What Are You Doing?' commercial by Anheuser-Busch Cos. Inc. Production staff; Advertising agency; Post-production; Sound design; Overview of the spot.
- 'Psychic Friends' Takaki, Millie // SHOOT;9/28/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 39, p15
Examines the television advertisement production for Budweisser by Cognito Films in California. Style of the commercial; Agency handling the commercial; Editor and effects employees.
- This spec spot's for you, Bud. Vagoni, Anthony // Advertising Age;5/4/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 18, p14
Reports on the series of test television advertisements created for Anheuser-Busch's Budwiser beer. Use of test ads during the Super Bowl; Factors which influence work done on test ads; Comments.
- No respect. // Advertising Age;5/11/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 19, p32
Reports on the troubling questions raised by Anheuser-Busch (A-B) and its approval of speculative television commercials. Reasons why the decision has caused an uproar.
- Budweiser adds iTV to loyalty schedule. Jones, Gareth // Marketing (00253650);5/9/2007, p8
The article reports on the interactive television (iTV) campaign launched by Budweiser company for its Bud Bucks loyalty scheme in Great Britain. It states that the move will motivate customers to visit Bud Bucks Boulevard where customers can avail prizes, play arcade games and purchase branded...
- FOR THE RECORD. // Advertising Age;7/16/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 29, p39
The article presents news briefs related to the advertising industry in the United States. More than $1 billion of media time and space was donated for Advertising Council public service campaigns. People Magazine will begin publishing a quarterly "mini-magazine" version of "In Health" within...