The Art of Thomas Aquinas Daly
- AIMING FOR MASTERPIECES. MITCHELL, MARK // American Artist: Watercolor;Spring1992, p90
The article discusses what separates a ribbon-winning watercolor from those described by the author as yawners. It offers the views of painters Leigh Behnke, Charles Le Clair, and Thomas Aquinas Daly on the topic. Their works depended on strategies that they have devised their own. The author...
- Capturing Stillness, Stroke by Stroke. Ekperigin, Naomi // American Artist: Watercolor;Fall2010, Vol. 16 Issue 64, p82
The article features artist Thomas Aquinas Daly and his works which focus on landscapes using watercolor as medium. He studied advertising design at the University at Buffalo in New York and worked for 23 years at a printing company. He regarded composition and accuracy as well as paint quality...
- T. A. Daly. // America;6/18/1910, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p260
The article announces the presentation of the degree of Doctorate of Literature to Thomas A. Daly, editor and manager of the "Catholic Standard and Times," by Fordham University in New York.
- Untitled. // America;10/1/1910, Vol. 3 Issue 25, p637
The article describes a photograph published by the "American" magazine featuring poet Thomas Augustine Daly of the "Catholic Standard and Times" with his family.
- Rage Company: A Marine's Baptism by Fire. Danelo, David J. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Jul2010, Vol. 136 Issue 7, p75
The article reviews the book "Rage Company: A Marine's Baptism by Fire," by Thomas P. Daly.
- Rethinking Advance Sales. Kenevich, Tanya // American Cemetery;Feb2012, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p12
The article discusses various strategies that cemetery managers in the U.S. can consider to improve advance sales, which is important for the yearly growth and operation of the business. It presents the insights of several experts in the industry including Thomas Daly, Robert M. Fells and Nancy...
- Rector's sudden ouster stuns seminary students, faculty. MORRIS-YOUNG, DAN // National Catholic Reporter;10/25/2013, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p15
The article reports on James McKearney, a Sulpician father, who has been forced to resign as recto and president of Saint (St.) Patrick's Seminary and University in Menlo Park, California. It states that archbishop Salavatore Cordileone, bishop Thomas Daly, and vicar for administration Monsignor...
- Untitled. // America;6/22/1912, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p261
The article focuses on the statement issued by the "Evening Sun" newspaper commenting on the sixth edition of the book "Canzoni" by singer Thomas A. Daly. According to the newspaper, originality of itself is inadequate to explain the popularity of Daly's work. Also cited is that there is...
- McAroni Medleys. F. X. T. // America;2/13/1932, Vol. 46 Issue 19, p461
The article reviews the book "McAroni Medleys," by Thomas Augustine Daly.