Orange County Gold
- The containers of Chanticleer. // Horticulture;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p40
Presents several photographs of plants at the Chanticleer garden in Wayne, Pennsylvania. Admission to the garden.
- The Young and the Restless. // Backpacker;May2004, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p40
Presents photographs of several animals in the wilderness, including Bison cows and calves.
- 3-D picture pop-outs. // Ranger Rick;Jul96, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p36
Presents three-dimensional pictures of an elephant curling its trunk toward its mother, a cheetah running across the grassy plains of Africa and a shark chasing a dolphin and other prey.
- The newest marketing strategy: Animal instincts. McCarthy, Robert // Photo District News;Apr97, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p56
Reports on the use of animal pictures in the advertisement of products in the United States. Use of a close-up picture of a tortoise in Phillips Petroleum advertisement; Description of a photo-spread of a school of fish in Airmedia Live advertisement; Promotion of photo copiers by Ricoh with...
- EXPLAIN THIS! Janes, Patricia // Science World;10/23/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p22
The article presents a photograph of an animal.
- LIFE THROUGH A LENS. // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Dec2000, Vol. 72 Issue 12, p69
Presents an article on taking photographs of wildlife in the Mara-Serengeti region. Tips on how to improve skills in photography.
- World of Animals. // Library Journal;4/15/2014, Vol. 139 Issue 7, p39
The article reviews the periodical "World of Animals."
- Dog stars and cat skills. Dawson, Faith // New Orleans Magazine;Jul2000, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p22
Focuses on the popularity of pet pictures and paintings in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Dear Ranger Rick,. // Ranger Rick;Dec2002, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p9
Presents humorous interpretations of animal pictures published in the December 2002 issue of the periodical 'Ranger Rick.'