The Complete Turkey Vest
- A warm way to light up the city. // Farmers Weekly;8/23/2002, Vol. 137 Issue 8, p12
Focuses on the preparation for the beacon campaign for the Liberty and Livelihood March in London, England on September 16, 2002. Characteristic of sites being sought by organizer Chris Kirby for the campaign.
- Hide and chic. McKenna, Jean // Field & Stream;Nov94, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p17
Presents L.L. Bean's Predator camouflage vest. Features; Price; Contact information.
- Sleeveless in Espana. Farricker, Peter; Chou, Art; Broderick, Eileen Rafferty // Golf Digest;Apr98, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p241
Introduces a wind vest for golfers by Zero Restriction. Retail price; Characteristics of the vest.
- Moose XCR Vest. // Dirt Bike;Sep96, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p86
Presents the Moose XCR Competition Vest off-road jackets. Features; Price; Available sizes.
- Go vest, young man. Csatari, Jeffrey // Men's Health;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p25
Presents three multifunction travel vests. Photojournalist's vest from Domke; Traveling convertible jacket from Ex Officio; Fill-It-Up vest from Royal Robbins.
- Go vest! // Self;May95, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p108
Features vests which are chic and sturdy.
- Cross-vesting. Rudow, Lenny; Ruderman, Pamela // Boating;Mar1997, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p36
Features three life vests specifically designed for women. Includes the Ladies' Slalom; Mae Vest; Sabre Series Women's Vest.
- Gotta have it. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/26/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 17, WWD Sport p26
Focuses on the popularity of vests as part of women's wear. Versatility; Introduction of reversible vests.
- Soul styling, no sleeves. // Newsweek;10/31/1994, Vol. 124 Issue 18, p53
Reports on the leather-vest trend among rappers, their dancers and hangers-on who set the styles for young inner-urbanites and suburbanitese. Will Smith, Queen Latifah, Martin Lawrence and others often seen vested; Black as the favorite color.