William Cantelli departs Lehman
- Lehman nabs top CSFB banker for big insurance push. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;09/28/98, Vol. 64 Issue 39, p6
Reports that Richard Spiro, one of Credit Suisse First Boston's top insurance bankers, was hired by Lehman Brothers company, to build the company's insurance investment banking profile in the United States. What Spiro will be responsible for; Whom Spiro will report to; Information on Spiro's...
- Lehman pay. // Crain's New York Business;2/24/97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p46
Reports that Lehman Brothers Holdings Incorporated paid Richard Fuld Jr. its chairman and chief executive $6.67 million in salary and bonus, in 1995.
- Lehman. // Traders Magazine;Mar2001, Vol. 14 Issue 179, p6
Reports on the promotions of Lehman Brothers' Matt Johnson as head of all United States cash trading and John Peluso as head of the equity trading relations for North America. Responsibilities of the two; Reason for the promotions.
- Lehman Hires Merrill Lynch's Top Chemicals Bankers. Nielsen, Karol // Chemical Week;11/10/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 42, p23
Announces that Lehman Brothers has hired Omar Abboud and Paul Collins from Merrill Lynch company to head Lehman's chemicals investment banking group. Comments from Bradley Jack, head of investment banking at Lehman; Other recruitment plans of Lehman.
- Lehman underwriting director to retire. Kuiper, Mark // Bond Buyer;9/17/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30232, p3
Announces the retirement of Stanley Ciemnieki as managing director for national underwriting at Lehman Brothers.
- Lehman Economist: Homebuyers Stretch. // American Banker;8/22/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 161, p7
States a Lehman Brothers Inc. economist, Ethan Harris, predicts the U.S. housing market might be nearing a peak. Indication that buyers are risking interest-only loans and other aggressive borrowing strategies to afford a house.
- Inside the Market's Myth Machine. Schwartz, Nelson D.; Blodget, Henry // Fortune;10/2/2000, Vol. 142 Issue 7, p114
Focuses on predictions for the stock prices of Amazon.com. Report on the negative aspects of the company's finances by Lehman Bros. analyst Ravi Suria; Success of analysts who have picked Amazon's stocks to do well, including Mary Meeker and Henry Blodget; Speculation that Lehman was embarrassed...
- Cowen Reps Prosper at Lehman. // On Wall Street;May2001, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p13
Reports that the SG Cowen brokers who moved to Lehman Brothers when it bought their firm in 2000 have improved their annual average production. Comments from William Ahearn, Lehman spokesman about the SG Cowen brokers; Number of Lehman representatives.
- There Is Life After Lehman. Benner, Katie; Demos, Telis // Fortune International (Europe);9/28/2009, Vol. 160 Issue 5, p44
The article mentions three companies that were created by former Lehman Brothers employees. Kevin White who developed the idea for collateralized debt securities founded Spring Hill Capital Partners, an investment company for structured financial products. Jeremy Isaacs and Roger Nagioff founded...