Tulp exits Goldman for Morgan Stanley
- Dividing up the spoils. // Time;3/21/1994, Vol. 143 Issue 12, p60
Gives information on how much money the 161 partners at Goldman, Sachs & Co. made in 1993 on $2.7 billion in pretax income on $13.2 billion in revenues. One senior partner alleged to have been paid $30 million; In 1993 everyone on Goldman's staff of 8,000 received a year-end bonus equal to 30%...
- Goldman Sachs adds. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;10/21/96, Vol. 12 Issue 43, p74
Reports that Goldman Sachs & Company has selected 38 partner-managing directors and 87 extended managing directors. Why Goldman Sachs elected these directors.
- Goldman acts to keep staff. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;09/30/96, Vol. 12 Issue 40, p34
Reports on the efforts of Goldman Sachs & Company to save its employees from poaching by domestic and foreign rivals. Creation of a class of `junior' partners; Significance of a partnership at firm.
- Cohen and Napolitano get bullish. Burr, Barry B. // Pensions & Investments;2/4/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p8
Reports the recommendation for an asset allocation by Abby Joseph Cohen and Gabrielle Napolitano of Goldman Sachs & Co. in New York City. Forecast on the S&P 500 index; Resumption of moderate economic and profit growth; Concerns about acts of terrorism and higher energy prices.
- 15. Isabelle Ealet. Keenan, Charles // U.S. Banker;Oct2010, Vol. 120 Issue 10, p75
The article profiles global head of commodities Isabelle Ealet of Goldman Sachs and Co., who is considered as one of the 25 most powerful women in finance for 2010 by the journal "U.S. Banker."
- Goldman promotions. // Crain's New York Business;2/24/97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p46
Reports on the naming of Roy Zuckerberg, and Robert Hurst as vice chairmen of Goldman Sachs & Company. Who the appointees replaced.
- Goldman Sachs managing director to retire. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/28/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30509, p7
Reports that Michael D. McCarthy will retire as managing director and head of the municipal bond department of Goldman, Sachs & Co. McCarthy's replacements for the post he will vacate; Responsibilities carried out by McCarthy during his term at the company; Overview on the executive's career...
- Goldman taps new co-heads for its vaunted FIG unit. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;09/14/98, Vol. 64 Issue 37, p4
Focuses on the retirement of managing director of Goldman, Sachs and Co., Christopher Flowers at the end of November, 1998. Christoper Cole and Peter Kraus, to succeed Flowers as managing directors; Background information on Cole and Kraus' career; Information on Flowers career with Goldman,...
- Goldman's co-head of fixed income is poised to retire. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;09/14/98, Vol. 64 Issue 37, p11
Focuses on the retirement of Frederic Garonzik, co-head of Goldman, Sachs, and Company, at the end of November, 1998. Reason for Garonzik's retirement; Who will succeed Garonzik; Background information on Garonzik's career at Goldman.