- Your Biggest Fan. // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Oct2005, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p24
The article presents information on the Pro-Kool evaporative cooler by Schaefer Ventilation Equipment. The Pro-Kool 42-inch fan that is designed to deliver 20% more cool air and use less energy than most 36-inch models. It feature an attractive UV-protected marble finish, a heavy-duty metal...
- Tools of the Trade. // American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Sep2005, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p8
The article features several laundry equipment and supplies. The Pro-Kool evaporative cooler from Schaefer Ventilation Equipment use less energy and take up less floor space than other models. Laidlaw's Spray Sizing, which functions as a starch and is formulated to provide body without adding...
- Get your customers ready for winter. Ives, Martyn // Heating & Ventilating Review;Sep2012, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p29
The article offers practical advice on how to prepare air conditioning systems for winter especially for end-users whose heating source is their air conditioning system. It notes that air conditioners are not just for hot weather and even during spring or autumn cooling is required particularly...
- heat stress. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;May2005, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p43
Introduces several products for combating heat stress in the workplace. Cooling vests from Allegro Industries; Cooling tube from Cool Zone; Pro-Kool Evaporative Cooler from Schaefer Ventilation Equipment.
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/12/96, Vol. 197 Issue 7, p34
Presents heating and ventilation equipment and supplies. Includes computer software; Refrigerant leak detectors; Disinfectants; Air conditioners.
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;07/06/98, Vol. 204 Issue 10, p18
Introduces several heating and ventilation equipment. Includes vacuum pump; Dehumidifier; Rooftop packages; Data acquisition system.
- Literature. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;07/27/98, Vol. 204 Issue 13, p18
Presents various literature on heating and ventilation equipment and supplies. Includes brochure on turbine pumps; Motors; Dehumidification and energy recycling.
- Small solution to a big problem? Jackson // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;08/23/99, Vol. 207 Issue 17, p34
Offers advice to residential new construction heating, ventilation and airconditioning contractors regarding the installation of thermostats during cold weather. Indoor temperature requirements; Availability of a bi-metal non-adjustable thermostat.
- Keeping Holiday Attractions Cozy. Hall, John R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/25/2000, Vol. 211 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the use of heating and ventilating equipment by the tourist trade industry in Frankenmuth, Michigan during the Christmas season. Maintenance of the indoor swimming pools; Tool for the provision of high customer service standards.