High-Efficiency Boiler/Water Heaters Help Rejuvenate Water-Polo Facility
- GAMES SWIMMERS PLAY. CROCKER, STEVE; SCHWARTZ, MICHELLE // Athletic Business;Oct2009, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p27
The article discusses the trend of adding design elements and equipment to promote more activities and usage in campus leisure aquatic centers in the U.S. One challenge is having to consider different types of swimmers, the active and passive. Options offered include an artificial surfing...
- BRING ON THE HEAT. Calma, Carlo // American Coin-Op (American Trade Magazines LLC (ATM));Sep2015, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including boiler and water heater industry, laundry operators in Iowa, and sales tax on vended laundry sales.
- outlook. Bishop, Matt // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/27/2014, Vol. 251 Issue 4, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics related to wet heat market, which include, boilers and water heaters.
- Water polo arena finished. // Building Design;4/5/2012, Issue 2008, p2
The article reports on the completion of David Morley Architects LLP for the Water Polo Arena at the Olympic Park in east London, England.
- Servicing Low-NOx Water Heaters and Boilers. Pitts, Marilyn // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Aug2003, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p42
Presents information on the servicing of low nitrogen oxide water heaters. Importance of the reducing nitrogen oxide emissions; Rise in the use of nitrogen oxide boilers. INSET: Following the Rules.
- Commercial Gas Boilers, Water Heaters. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/15/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 16, p8
The article offers brief information on the Copper-FinÂ® line of commercial gas boilers and water heaters from Lochinvar Corp.
- THE COPPER- FIN LINE OF WATER HEATERS AND BOILERS. // Contractor Magazine;Dec2011, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p46
The article offers brief information on the Copper-Fin, a product line of water heaters and boilers from Lochinvar Corp.
- The New Blue. POPKE, MICHAEL // Athletic Business;Jul2009, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p54
The article examines the elements of sustainable design for swimming pools and aquatic centers. It highlights the features of the Washtenaw Community College Health & Fitness Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan which is sanitized with a chlorine-producing saltwater system. It also mentions that...
- Sink or Swim. Roberts, Rachel // Parks & Recreation;Feb2011, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p56
The article focuses on the concern on cost operations among pools and aquatic facilities in the U.S. based from Randy Mendioroz of Aquatic Design Group Inc. It states several factors affecting the budget of the facilities that lead to high operating costs including labor, utilities, and heating...