Smith & Wesson : The Story of a Chilled-Water Retrofit
- DESIGN REVIEW & EQUIPMENT STARTUP. McKew, Amanda // Engineered Systems;Aug2006, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p22
A checklist for the replacement and retrofitting of a cooling tower is presented.
- Smith & Wesson Mountain Gun. Pearce, Brian // Outdoor Life;Nov98, Vol. 202 Issue 4, p86
Features guns made by Smith and Wesson company. Information on the 629 Mountain Gun; Description of the Mountain Gun; Use of the Mountain gun when hunting.
- Under the gun. O'Brien, George // BusinessWest;Jun98, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p6
States that due to a reduction in total gun sales in the United States, Smith and Wesson (S&W) decided to get involve in several different businesses to make up for the drop in the demand for guns. Example of some of the company's ventures; Factors corroborating the success of the company's...
- Smith & Wesson Lands $8M Contract. // BusinessWest;5/29/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p59
The article reports on the 9,700 units of 4006TSW pistols ordered by California Highway Patrols to Smith & Wesson Corp.
- COLLECTOR'S CORNER. // Western Sportsman;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p47
The article features the Smith & Wesson K22 Target Model, known as the Outdoorsman's Model, made from 1930 to 1939, and Colt Officer's Target Model, introduced in 1930.
- Back from the brink. Goldberg, Eddy // BusinessWest;Nov94, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p13
Profiles the Smith & Wesson Corp. (S&W), a gun manufacturing company in the United States. Reorganization at the company following the appointment of L.E. Shultz as president; Problems encountered by the company prior to 1992; Use of a total quality management approach to reorganize the...
- TIMELINE: 150 YEARS OF Smith & Wesson. // Outdoor Life;Aug2002, Vol. 209 Issue 5, p15
Presents a list of guns that were manufactured by Smith & Wesson since the 19th century.
- The S&W 686 Project, Continued. SIEBERTS, STEVE // Gun World;Feb2016, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p88
The article offers suggestions disassemble the gun and installing triggers and various parts under the S&W 686 Project of firearm firm Smith & Wesson (S&W).
- GUN TEST. Snow, John // Outdoor Life;Aug2003, Vol. 210 Issue 6, p83
Describes the 500 Monster Magnum from Smith & Wesson.