- Rating changes. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;03/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30607, p19
Presents the ratings of different bond issues in the United States. Includes Butler County Hospital Authority's healthcare bonds; Gardena, California's certificates of participation; Honolulu, Hawaii's general obligation bonds; La Follette, Tennessee's electric revenue bonds.
- Essex Co., N.J., Outlook to Positive. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p2
Reports on the general obligation bond ratings assigned by Fitch Ratings to Essex County, New Jersey. Rating outlook on the general obligation bonds and county-guaranteed bonds; Basis for assigning A-plus rating to the county college bonds; Reflection for the revision of rating outlook in the...
- Juneau, Alaska, GOs Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p2
Reports that Moody's Investor Service Inc. has raised the general obligation school bonds of the city and borough of Juneau, Alaska. Reflection for the rating revision to the place; Basis for the rating given; Usability for the proceeds of the 2004 bonds of the region.
- San Diego USD to Sell Every Last Cent of Its '98 Authorization. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p44
Reports on the move of the San Diego Unified School District to issue general obligation bonds in the bond market. Manager of the bond; Expectation for the bonds to carry insurance; Rating of Moody's Investors Service Inc. of the bond.
- Ramapo Declines. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;8/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31953, p35
Reports on the decline in the rating of Standard &Poor's Corp. on the outstanding debt of Mahwah, New Jersey-based College of New Jersey to A-minus from A. Assignment of an A-minus to the college's multimillion-dollar revenue bond sale; Reflection of the low liquidity levels of the school;...
- Port Arthur ISD to Issue $100M of New Money and Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;2/17/2015, p17
The article discusses a plan by the Port Arthur Independent School District in Texas to issue 80-million dollars of new bonds backed by the triple-A Texas Permanent School Fund (PSF) and another 20-dollars of refunding bonds not backed by the PSF. Topics covered include Moody's Investors...
- Loyola Health Affirmed. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/30/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32268, p55
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed Loyola University Health Systems' Baa1 rating and stable outlook on millions-worth of outstanding debt in Chicago, Illinois. The debt was sold through the former Illinois Health Facilities Authority. The bonds are secured by a...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p43
Provides information on bond rates of municipal markets and currency prices in the U.S. as of October 31, 2001. Statistics on bond rates and currency prices.
- Bond Buyer Indexes. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p40
Presents charts providing information on the U.S. weekly average municipal bond yields of 2001, monthwise. Revenue bond ratings.