Realtors: Conditions Support Strong Housing
- Housing still robust despite fourth quarter dip. KS // Asset Securitization Report;2/18/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p16
Points out that with the U.S. economy expected to rebound in the second half of 2002, home sales are also expected to go back up to near-record or record levels during this time period. Forecast by economists at the National Association of Realtors; Expected slight decline in new home sales and...
- NAR Expects Home Sales to Recover. // National Mortgage News;10/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2
Details the possible recovery of home sales of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) in spite of terrorists attack in the United States. Report issued by NAR; Crisis in the US economy; Expectations on continuance of house price appreciation.
- Homebuyers favor one-stop shopping, survey says. // Mortgage Banking;Sep97, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p7
Relates the results of a study conducted on real estate settlement services in the United States by the National Association of Realtors. Preference of people to receive services from a single source; Levels of satisfaction on current real estate services provided.
- With high mortgage rates. Goodrich, Lawrence J.; MacLachlan, Suzanne L. // Christian Science Monitor;3/1/95, Vol. 87 Issue 65, p2
Informs about the fall in the sales of previously owned home as reported by the National Association of Realtors.
- Local experts question recent home price data released by NAR. Caywood, Thomas // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/24/97, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p12
States that the local realtors in New Orleans are questioning the home price data released by the National Association of Realtors in its quarterly report tracking housing prices in more than 200 cities in the United States. Local realtors' estimate of median home sale price increase in New...
- NAR Data Revised After Computer Error. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;03/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31092, p2
Reports that the data released by the National Association of Realtors in the United States on February 26, 2001 has been incorrect due to a computer error. Errors that occurred due to upgrading to new software.
- NH nearly tops nation with rebound in home `resales' // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Jan1993, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p9
Reports that the third quarter of 1992 was a relatively good one for hundreds of New Hampshirites who had their homes up for sale according to the information compiled by the National Association of Realtors. State that outpaced New Hampshire; Seasonal adjusted home resale rate for a particular...
- The importance of real-estate designations. Comninos, Susan // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;8/21/95, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p16
Discusses the importance of real-estate designations or upper-level accreditation in the United States. Role of the National Association of Realtors (NAR); Benefits gained by a customer in working with a designated Realtor; Effort and cost involved in earning a designation.
- Existing Home Sales Declined Last Month. // American Banker;7/26/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 143, p18
Reports that sales of existing single-family homes in the United States dropped slightly in June 2001. Figures provided by the National Association of Realtors; Comparison with May 2001 and June 2000 figures; Expected full-year 2001 sales.