Texas Suburb Creates Nonprofit For Theme Park; Bonds Possible
- Detroit Council Approves $1.2 Billion Taxable Pension Plan. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32066, p1
Reports on the issuance of a taxable pension obligation certificates through a new nonprofit entity in Detroit, Michigan. Council approval of the plan to pay the city's unfunded pension liabilities; Reduction in yearly interest payments by issuing certificates at a lower interest rate that its...
- Trimmed park plans clinch lottery funds. Boddy, Robert // Planning (14672073);3/27/2009, Issue 1811, p9
The article reports on the approval made by the Big Lottery Fund of a Â£25 million grants for the redevelopment park projects in Scotland. The proposed redevelopment projects include two 30 meters horse sculpture, woodland paths. cycle tracks and open air event arena. The said project is made...
- BECA is now nonprofit. // San Diego Business Journal;07/27/98, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p35
States that the Border Environmental Commerce Alliance in Chula Vista, California has been accorded private non-profit status by the Chula Vista City Council.
- Mixed Use And Views On Willets. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;6/19/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33733, p1
The article offers information on the mixed views of people over the announcement of 3 billion dollars development project by Michael Bloomberg, mayor of New York City, to convert the Willets Point, Queens, junkyard area into a five-million square foot retail and entertainment district.
- Construction has started on Tiny Town Grand Saline. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);
The article reports on the construction of the Tiny Town Grand Saline trike park in Grand Saline, Texas.
- CINTLANDIA. // Cincinnati Magazine;Jun2014, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p26
The article presents a drawing on the things that individuals can do for the $300 million, that is allocated for the construction of the seven-acre indoor amusement facility in Qatar.
- UAE. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/17/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p33
Reports on the Magic World theme park project in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Dubai Department of Civil Aviation's instruction to United States consultant Bechtel; Project specifications.
- Let the Adventure begin! // Park World;Aug2012, p8
The article reports on the groundbreaking ceremony of the developers of Adventure World Warsaw on July 21, 2012 for their planned theme park resort in Grodzisk Mazowiecki in Poland.
- Making the Magic happen. // Park World;Aug2012, p20
The article offers the plans for the new theme park project known as Magic World Russia in Moscow including the effort of working diligently with partners in the country and the U.S. alike on defining the best attractions, rides, technologies and guest experiences that it can offer.